ship challenges

Challenges win 5 battles with a ship of the highest available rank in a combat slot,

This challenge is not working for me even though i have lvl 12 ships.

are they in combat slot?

5 hours ago, RedBanditt said:

… with a ship of the highest available rank in a combat slot …

This goes per faction. If you have a rank 10 unique ship like the  Endeavour or Spiral   , for example, you could use tis for capping your combat slot set of ships at rank 10 and fulfilling this type of mission. Same will go if you had only one Ellydium ship not upgraded in any wasy so far, you then could use that to cap your combat slot set of ships at rank 5, for the Ellydium ships - newly bought- all start at rank5.

I hope you get the idea.

yes i have got ships in place, I used to do the challenges every day but for some reason it`s just stopped, I have the jerico challenge with 2 battles completed but it just stopped and will not move on even though i have the same ships in combat slots.

3 minutes ago, RedBanditt said:

yes i have got ships in place, I used to do the challenges every day but for some reason it`s just stopped, I have the jerico challenge with 2 battles completed but it just stopped and will not move on even though i have the same ships in combat slots.

Report it as bug.

I figured it out now, I thought it only went up to lvl 12 as in coop but I have got ships of lvl 15 now and just tried PVE with one in a combat slot and it worked, 

Who`s an idiot then DOH!    ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

Thank`s for the replies all, case closed.

Is problem solved after the last update?