Name: Shadow Missile

Type: Secondary weapon

Damage: 100-15,750 EM

Explosion Radius: 150m

Turn speed: 10deg/s

Flight speed: 900m/s

Charges in cartridge: 4

Recharge: 10s

Tooltip: This strange phase missile is a tactical strike unlike any other. As it flies, it charges energy from the battlefield. After being fired, it dephases itself and pursues its target relentlessly, even through objects. It will never miss, but if it hits early, it will do very minor damage.

(max damage achieved after 25 seconds of chase. Flares will shake the missile.)

I don’t like the ‘can pass through objects’ part. Imagine if you are close to a wall when the thing phases through. You’d have no time to react.

+1…

… except for the ability to go through objects. I don’t like that.

Also, its speed should be lowered to somewhere near 700m/s. 

The “goes through walls” part is more of a balance thing. Meant to balance its damage on hit and keep it from just manoevering around things and getting to max damage right from the start. If it hits your target only a few seconds after launch bc they hid behind something, it will only do 1-2k damage. If it does around it, it will take considerably longer and build up to 8-10k.

I LIKE IT A LOT !!!   it would be perfect for co op when the AI have access to the server statistical data and can do the math at quantum velocities and hide exactly where the missile cant hit them … but their f*cking missiles never miss

10 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

I LIKE IT A LOT !!!   it would be perfect for co op when the AI have access to the server statistical data and can do the math at quantum velocities and hide exactly where the missile cant hit them … but their f*cking missiles never miss

Lol ikr. They move so perfectly that the missile will always hit a piece of debris or the corner of an object etc. So frustrating.