Severe performance drop in Conquest

1. When in the ‘Conquest’ game mode I keep experiencing severe frame rate issues when there are multiple ‘Kai’ fission launcher users on field.

2. To maintain a stable frame rate in the ‘Conquest’ game mode.

3. There were multiple “Ze’ta” ships on field using the slow projectile mode of ‘kai’ fission launcher.

4. Whilst playing long range I keep experiencing severe frame drops (go from stable 60 to low to mid 30) when there are multiple ‘Kai’ fission launcher users on field firing the slow projectile mode. The frame drops occur whenever the projectile is in view whether behind an object or not and according to allies occurs regardless of graphics settings.

5. Whenever there are multiple Ze’tas on field using the slow fire mode of Kai fission.

6. Logs attached, video under report.

7. N/A

8. Attached

9. N/A

10. The issue seemingly only happens in conquest but time zone would have nothing to do with performance issues.

Performance issues aren’t very obvious in the footage seeing as I was trying out some random builds but is noticeable on the frame counter in the top left. In standard gameplay it rarely deviates from 60.

[Diag.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18851)[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18852)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18853)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18854)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18855)

We know

Alright good to know