Settings reset to default when the game is started

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Every time I start the game, I find that my graphics settings, key binds, etc. are all reset to default. User details during login are also not remembered and the game makes me read the user license agreement at each startup. Only the screen settings (windowed, full screen, stretched full screen) are saved. I have tried to reinstall the game, but thesame problem is still present.

I would like to add the log files, but while the log folders are present, they are empty. Just like the profiles, ship presets, user notes and waicache folders.

Pleasepleaseplease help me fix this. |
| What you expected to see | I expected the resolution, key binds, texture quality to remain thesame after I set them once… |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | I don’t know, I have never had this problem before, simply start the game, restart it and find that everything you set in the settings is reset to default values. |
| Problem details | not relevant |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

Check that you have permissions for change files in folder Documents/My Games/StarConflict

Thank you very much for your reply. Apparently my virus virus protection disabled Star Conflict from modifying files. So everything is fixed now and it was not a bug :-).

Thanks again for your help!