Server-side rubber-banding - next time

This is another time that this issue happens, it was already described once on TheDarkRedFox post here: 

The problem returned, again.

1. Description of the problem, what happened.  Server connection freezes, you can fly around but you can’t shoot, everyone flies in the direction they were flying at the moment of freeze. Then after few seconds you are “teleported” to the point when the connection froze and you can play again.

2. What did you expect to happen. Flying in Open Space.

3. The conditions during the situation.  Nothing extraordinary, regular flying in OS. Don’t know if it happens in PvP.

4. Further details on the issue.

5. Frequency of occurrence.  Random but it seems that there are frequent freezes or none at all.

**6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)  **Included: [2019.10.05 12.11.58.552.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18889)

It was just about when I was getting off yesterday that it started happening. I attributed it to me playing on Russian servers, but I did hear lots of people complaining in chat about more lag.

well i had lags yesturday, today the game is literally unplayable for me.

it takes ages to log in.

the chat server gets disconnected frequently.

when i manage to get into open space, i sometimes sit MINUTES at a jump gate until i get into the next location.

missions, pve or pvp is impossible, i seem to get no connection to those servers at all.

when i run a tracer, its all fine until i get to the russian nodes, there are timeouts all over the place in each run.

seems like the russian hamsters had too much vodka…

edit: hamsters seem to have sobered up, some small lags here and there, but nothing gamebreaking

If issue will repeated again, please, make traces using [WinMTR.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18892)

Read this article for more information