SERVER HAS BEEN DOWN FOR MORE THAN 6 HOURS

Hello:

Here is the problem the server has been down for more than 6 hours, there is not a notification of a new patch or anything, its just offline and not working, and i see nothing on the forums, is this being adressed? and when is this going to be fixed, thank you so much for answering my thread, and i hope is nothing bad and that you can repair it quickly.

:012j:

post-255945-0-04723000-1458084892.jpg

They were up since one hour ago more or less.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/29977-engineering-works/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/29977-engineering-works/)

the server continued fallen, or already fixed?

gg

They were up since one hour ago more or less.

for me has been longer i came back from work like 6 hours ago it has been down since …i dunno if it has to do with my launcher too…but are you guys able to get in?

gg

lol no game at all brother… i just wanted to pew pew  :00333:

the server continued fallen, or already fixed?

nop

for me has been longer i came back from work like 6 hours ago it has been down since …i dunno if it has to do with my launcher too…but are you guys able to get in?

Server is less than an hour . You had problems appear . We make every effort to resume operation. The term is unknown. Soon

I dun goof’d

The work is finished . Server online

The work is finished . Server online

thank you man!!!

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/29977-engineering-works/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/29977-engineering-works/)

well well are we putting randoms greatings in our signiture now? u know what is more meaningful than that ? 

Curses of Elite Players (in Russian mostly :))

well well are we putting randoms greatings in our signiture now? u know what is more meaningful than that ? 

Curses of Elite Players (in Russian mostly :))

Nah, I don’t hax enough to get PMs from Russians. They think I’m Ace, which is good cos it means I can kill them while they are off-guard :slight_smile: