server disconnectionS

well… several time in the week, it’s just impossible to play at your game… disconnetion, lag, 180ping etc…

i live in france, i played a loooot of games but I have never encountered so many connection problems…

I even think about stopping the game so much it annoys me. then do something and quickly plz (I don’t think I’m the only one with this problem…)

it’s the worst night I have had on this game … I just want to apologize to the players who were with me as a team (repeated disconnection without being able to return to the game). My nickname is LuKkas. Well me, if tomorrow is the same galley, I would say byebye

9 hours ago, GroumFF said:

several time in the week, it’s just impossible to play at your game… disconnetion, lag, 180ping etc…

Logs needed, please read this:

Also, you may do test quality of internet’s trace to uor servers and post result. Read follow link for more information

well… yesterday all was good, no disconnection. I played all the evening with no problem, all was perfect… i don’t understand why, episodically, it’s just impossible to play for me… maybe because of certain event in the same time (conquest mode etc…). The next time i have same issue, i will send logs etc…

19 hours ago, GroumFF said:

i don’t understand why, episodically, it’s just impossible to play for me…

Internet is so Internet