Selling things in trade... but galactic standards are nowhere to be seen

I dunno if I’m dumb or something, but I keep listing things in the trade market place, and they just disappear from my inventory the next day (assuming they sold) but I get no Galactic Standards at all… what do? am i missing something? lol probably, but pls help i guess?

When you post an item it is immediately removed from your inventory and placed on the market. You can see your listed items across the top (five little slots) of the trade menu.

The items stay there until removed (click and drag them out of the slot), they expire (after like 5 days I think), or they are sold. If they are sold, the GS is automatically transferred to your account and you can see the total GS profits for the week in the bottom left of the trade menu. If you don’t see a value there, none of your items have sold.

oooooooooh ok i get it!!! thank you!

On 1/15/2021 at 7:07 AM, Momobanana said:

I dunno if I’m dumb or something, but I keep listing things in the trade market place, and they just disappear from my inventory the next day (assuming they sold) but I get no Galactic Standards at all… what do? am i missing something? lol probably, but pls help i guess?

Create a CS ticket, though they’ll want to know which items they were and when roughly you posted them for sale etc.

In all honesty if you can’t find them, they were probably sold and/or returned to you and those mails were deleted (if indeed that is a thing) along with said items.

Welcome back!