"Selective Rank"

Inatead of MM determining what rank to queue players in, they should be able to queue in to battles of their choice, with the ships that they chose. Each rank on ships should be declared the “minimum rank” for battles that that ship can play in, and they should be able to be used in any rank beyond that. This would allow players who grinded for special ships and modules in low ranks (Styx drones, reaper, nightingale, etc) to play in high ranks where the can get useful rewards due to your heinous “maximum rank required” rule addition.

Regardless of the presence of the max rank sh**, this would benefit all players and make high rank games much more interesting and fun.

Please please please consider this, as it would mean bringing paying players back to the game and make their favorite ships useful again. This would be such a simple change too.

For example of its use, say you have a Palom, Styx, Gargoyle, and Karud equipped, you will be able to use all ships in R15, or up to the Gargoyle in R11 with the Karud disabled, or the Styx in R9 with the Gargoyle and Karud disabled.

This would also hasten MM because players would be able to select their rank range manually and not need to be sorted.

Max rank thing is gonna be changed. Can’t say much. Stay tuned.

29 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

Max rank thing is gonna be changed. Can’t say much. Stay tuned.

Gonna be changed to “you can only gain useful rewards if you pay 200$”

Regardless I still want this so I can use my low rank ships in high rank battles.

9 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Regardless I still want this so I can use my low rank ships in high rank battles.

But I don’t want you to use your low-rank ships in my high-rank games and be even more useless

Plz all my good ships (besides mauler and peregrine) are in T3. T5 is dead and pointless for me. I only ever play there for daily missions.

Plus all ships are “balanced” automatically now via sheer damage and resistance.

And I think we could all agree that a Phoenix with drones could kick xxxx in any rank.

48 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Plz all my good ships (besides mauler and peregrine) are in T3. T5 is dead and pointless for me. I only ever play there for daily missions.

That is like your problem.

49 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Plus all ships are “balanced” automatically now via sheer damage and resistance.

There is a difference in “all ships” and “ships of close ranks”

50 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And I think we could all agree that a Phoenix with drones could kick xxxx in any rank.

Yeah, no

I’ve owned a R15 CTB match in a palom.

You can use any ships of any rank in CTB so I often have fun just playing around. A 150pt boost to resistance and 50% damage boost really makes a difference.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I’ve owned a R15 CTB match in a palom.

yeah right, you can’t even own a game in a Taikin

3 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You can use any ships of any rank in CTB so I often have fun just playing around. A 150pt boost to resistance and 50% damage boost really makes a difference.

And then people complain about how utterly unbalanced the game and MM is … ![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

27 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

And then people complain about how utterly unbalanced the game and MM is … ![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

Hey it wasn’t my idea. That was all the devs’ doing. The current way things are is a bit… Delicate.