Seeking English Speaking Corp.

Sounds like a dating add but here we go. I am looking for a corp to belong to in Star Conflict. I am a 29 year old gamer who lives in the UK. I have little experience of this game and currently only have completed 48 PVP matches with 21 Wins, I have a Destroyed Ship Rating of 1058. My starting Faction was Empire although I am happy to swap about for the right corps. Currently playing with Tier 1 or 2 ships in all factions.

Although I am new to this game I am not new to MMO’s. I am or have been active in Star Trek Online, World of Tanks etc etc.

In terms of what I would like: I would appreciate an English speaking clan whom are active on Teamspeak or the similar.

A Corp who is happy to help out and allow me to develop plus allow a newbie in.

Ideally 18+ corps or at least one who expects mature with fun.

Also, I work full time and have a family and wife etc so although I play games alot it is not my whole life.

Many thanks, Phil.

My general suggestion is do not worry about joining a corporation early in the game. However, I would suggest The WolfPack, as they have many members in the UK. [This](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20139-the-wolfpack-wpk/) is their thread. For a list of all the English speaking Corps, [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/) is a list.

Hello and thanks for your reply. I kinda thought that may be the case. I was however hoping someone would be able to take on a recruit. I have always found as well as playing being with like minded people is always the best way to learn. I see so many invites in chat in game for anyone but would prefer something more established with TS. May give the Main Star Conflict TS a try.