Seeking A person With Full After Effects Experienced

I am currently looking for a person to create a few template concepts in after effects. I know exactly what i want, and how

to do it. Iv tried myself, but my computer is just not built for it (32 bit, lower quality).

Please let me know if you can help, It will be a great benefit to the game.

Please send the Messages privately. Thanks.

You planning some fresh news Uhmari ??? 

It was posted earlier :wink:

Im starting to move them into animated video clips, with a whole pod  cast! :wink:

Very exciting but we need some help with this part

I tried for the first time to do AE today and came up with this 

Needs to be slowed and a little shading work, but its a good start for a newb.

the process will be spead up with an experienced person though

Why did you not mention that the podcast was SMs idea and we are doing it. Stop pretending its yours. FFS man…

Im sure that everyone who works on it will get the lions share of the publicity, because it is going to be awesome and BIG! Sounds like exactly what we need, a news source that covers all the SCon stuff :smiley:

My ‘insider knowledge’ tells me that first drafts for this sound amazing :smiley: hopefully they’ll look great too!

Im sure that everyone who works on it will get the lions share of the publicity, because it is going to be awesome and BIG! Sounds like exactly what we need, a news source that covers all the SCon stuff :smiley:

My ‘insider knowledge’ tells me that first drafts for this sound amazing :smiley: hopefully they’ll look great too!

Not asking for publicity and fame. Just credit those who put a crapload of time into this. Uhmaris pretending like its his. 

Little Brother, First off you need to clear your attitude.

Second seen my salaam’s to the family. 

Tealc and his guys have done an excellent job with the pod casts. I am looking forward to working with them on this.

However that being said, I am the one that is for lack of a better way of putting it designing the project and watching over it.

Its not about fame, I just Choose the above words poorly. Notice i said WE instead of “I need help”

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ