Seed Chips

[Google translator] I didn’t find a specific topic for this … so here we go … When I go out to farm my chips, I realize that the exceptional only drops to Lvl 13, where do I find the top of that Lvl? or just buying can i have a chip higher than 13?

Please read this 

Free  hunter, experimental destroyer and the alien Destroyer in open space give the higher level chips, experimental destroyer gives the Gold ones, Free hunter gives mixed Gold or red but usually with only 4 lines for the red, If you mean the red one above level 13 with five lines instead of 4 beat the alien destroyer in open space with a ship as high or higher then the level you want 13 to 17 you wont always get the red one with 5 lines.

Also Please note this is not a bug and should not be in the bug report section.

thank you for the answers, my corporation and I used mostly lvl 17 ships, but even so the only one to drop a red lvl 17 so far was me, and never came any more than 13 either for me or for any of the members .

On 4/17/2020 at 5:52 AM, Picklesandonions said:

Free  hunter, experimental destroyer and the alien Destroyer in open space give the higher level chips, experimental destroyer gives the Gold ones, Free hunter gives mixed Gold or red but usually with only 4 lines for the red, If you mean the red one above level 13 with five lines instead of 4 beat the alien destroyer in open space with a ship as high or higher then the level you want 13 to 17 you wont always get the red one with 5 lines.

I usually kill the free hunter 3-4h in a row and even then the next max is 13, using a hammerhead