Sector Conquest Points - How does it work

How many points does my corp earn if i win a match in a sector conquest ( im talking about the point the 3 competing factions have for the sector) not the pvp points?

ty

20 views and no answer , wow , does anyone know how it works?

It works just like synergy.  Numbers go in, numbers come out, no one knows what’s in the middle.

I do not know exact numbers, well, even approximate numbers :slight_smile: but i know for sure that amount of those points is heavily based on a Tier your team won at (so T5 will grant the most points per win)

How many points does my corp earn if i win a match in a sector conquest ( im talking about the point the 3 competing factions have for the sector) not the pvp points?

ty

This depends on your tier.

I’ve never worked out the exact points you gain because the points don’t seem to update immediately. Note that everyone competes, just only the top-3 of the leading corporations on your side of the conflict are displayed.

I’ve always wanted it to display a “your corp” right under that - with the ranking and points your corp currently has for that sector, so you can see how much work is needed to hit the top-3 for that sector.