1. Description of the problem, what happened.
We won a match in the first round of Sector Conquest against Czech Ravager and were not allowed to fight in the second round of tournament. It was for a GS sector so we feel cheated out of rewards and are very displeased.
2. What did you expected to happen.
To move on to the second round and fight the other corp that reached it for control of the sector.
3. The conditions during the situation.
Attack on wardens outpost ruins, Jericho space.
4. Further details on the issue.
5. Frequency of occurrence.
6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
End of the first round:
Proof of victory:
Second round of the tournament without us:
7. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
19:00 French time
8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
9. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.
Wardens outpost ruins, jericho space, 19:00 French time
We would like compensation for this bug (if it is indeed a bug, and we are not mistaken), in the form of GS for the whole corp if possible since we were cheated out of a sector, or at least for the people in my wing who wasted their time for this attack. If need be, I can open a ticket with support. Thank you for your help.
[Sector conquest bug.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10421)