In the body of the topic:
1. Description of the problem, what happened.
2. What did you expected to happen.
- The conditions during the situation.
4. Further details on the issue.
5. Frequency of occurrence.
6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
- The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.
1. I’m currently Vice President of the WolfPack, i want to announce attacks on different sectors and i saw this, it shows values for me like 33k where other VPs like terrorblade see 45. My corp has 4000 iridium and i want to attack for example a Jericho sector, the true value is still 45. But for me it shows 26k so i can’t even announce it, Empire sector says like 3k and i can announce because we have 4k, but we just lose 45.
2. That i see the real value everywhere, which would be 45.
- They are unknown, i just clicked on the map, activated dreadnought battles and right clicked on a sector. There were no special conditions.
5. Currently always, since yesterday 10pm (14 hours ago), i logged in and it’s still the same.
Empire Me + Terrorblade (both VP)
Jericho Me + Terrorblade (both VP)
Federation Me + Terrorblade (both VP)
- First time i tried and i saw this was yesterday (13.05.15) at like 9pm (GMT+2), it still occurs now (12pm, 14.05.15)
8. Since this is not a graphical bug this is not required.
- It’s not a connection issue.
10. Sectors are stated in the screenshots, the timezones are Mine (GMT+2) and Terrorblade (GMT+5.5)
I add our both game logs but i’m not sure if they help. It wasn’t possible to reconstruct the bug.
Since it also affects the possibility to attack a federation sector i wouldn’t count it as graphical bug, that’s why i’ve chosen this section.
I suggest you create a section for Sector Conquest Bugs only.
Attached Logs: Mine, 13.05. + 14.05. + Terrorblade’s log 14.05.
[OmegaFighter14-05.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9253)
[OmegaFighter13-05.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9254)
[Terrorblade14-05.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9255)