Secret Documents Ship

What ship is it and how do I get one? It’s so tiny and insignificant I love it

You don’t. Just forget about the whole thing. You’ll get 5000 or 15000 vouchers, but only for one faction side, not all of them. Major waste of time, imo.

It would be great, if classified documents whould have 10 times bigger amount, like 150000 vouchers for all 3 factions, that’s something, let me tell you.

Still not enough to upgrade T5 mk IV modules or weapons, but at least, it would be much better.

So, far it’s worthless. You can complete one T3 PVP match and get more for less trouble, since everyone will know that you’re the “Carrier”.

Stay away from it.

Meh

And they should totes contain blueprints and ship schematics or something.

They should contain a Caltrop! With the size it’s not that unrealistic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh

And they should totes contain blueprints and ship schematics or something.

Today I got 6 alien stashes. All I got is some low credit junk in ALIEN STASH, like a fuel depot. Every single time! Alien Stashes should ALWAYS CONTAIN SOMETHING of alien origin or vastly improved technology.

And I wasted over 1 hour. One week, 7 hours, only one blueprint, which I already had… I don’t want to complain, but this is just outrageous.

SCREW mark V!

Did I already tell you how much I hate alien stashes?

If I see someone camping there, I am going to kill him, just because he is wasting his own time as well.

Lol

EuiD2tk.png

The stupid part is you have to take it to hanger. So whenever i found those drop for others.

Something is wrong with your capture. There isn’t a little ship.

And I don’t give a flop about the actual secred documents. I just like the little ship that you get them from.

I found something worth 300k vouchers one time :) 

I found something worth 300k vouchers one time :) 

You were dreaming. Screenshot or it didn’t happen.

poUHxBV.png

poUHxBV.png

That’s the ship! X3 I want it.

Frontier sectors is where I’ve found four or five today.  You have to return to a station to claim them, cargo drones won’t accept them.  Thankfully you don’t have to get within 2km of it to find it.

That’s the ship! X3 I want it.

That’s a Federation Hawk…