We are announcing the start of the second inter-corporate championship!
The tournament winners will receive sizeable rewards.
The winning teams will receive:
- 1st place — 50 000 Galactic Standards for each pilot!
- 2nd place — 40 000 Galactic Standards for each pilot!
- 3rd place — 30 000 Galactic Standards for each pilot!
But that’s not all!
The other teams that reach the playoffs get:
- For reaching the semi-finals 15 000 GS
- For reaching the quarterfinals 10 000 GS
- For reaching the 1/8 6 000 GS
- For reaching the 1/16 4 000 GS
(The rewards for each stage are not be summed.)
The pilot with the most frags will get 15 000 GS.
The pilot with the most assists will receive an additional 15 000 GS.
And that’s not all: the jury that includes the administration of the tournament and the game developers will select the following nominations. Prizes in categories award 1500 GS to each member of the team. In individual categories — 3000 GS.
- Most suspenseful battle.
- The will to win.
- Best new team.
- Best Engineer
- Best ECM
- Best Recon
- Best CovOps
- Best Long-Range
- Best Command
- Best Gunship
- Best Guard
- Best Tackler
Application rules for ICC 2
- No more than one team from a corporation can take part.
- All players must be in a single corporation.
- One player can only be a member of one team.
- Accounts and corporations registered after September 23 are not allowed to participate.
- Captain sends an application and carries out coordination and communication.
- The teams consists of at least 8 pilots including the captain.
- Teams can have up to 7 substitutes.
- The maximum team size is 15 players including the Captain.
Start: September 23
End: October 7
5% reward bonus in the first week of the registration (till September 30)
- Corporation name.
- If your team name is different from the name of the corporation, you can specify it separately.
- Captain’s nickname
- Team members’ nicknames
- Substitutes’’ nicknames
Ship tech ranks: 7-9.
Friendly fire enabled.
Combat Drones, and ‘Apocalypse’ Missiles are prohibited. ‘Inquisitor’ and ‘Fireworks’ are also prohibited.
All modules unavailable for purchase in the store at the time of the tournament, coprocessors, light hull and submatter shield are prohibited as well as weapons from Miss Summer.
Mk.5 Weapons, Mk.4 ammunition (from ‘Attacked sectors’) are allowed. New engines and heavy guard drone are prohibited.
For failure to arrive for battle or delay longer than 10 minutes, the team receives a technical defeat.
For fixed battles, both teams will be disqualified from participation in the tournament at any stage.
A pilot leaving the battle (‘Offline’ state) is the team’s responsibility — the battle will not interrupted.
Switching players in the application form is allowed before registration closes.
Substitutes without the consent of the administration are not allowed.
All the other rules are stated in the general rules of eSports events. If common rules and regulations of the tournament contradict each other — priority is given to tournament rules.
For questionable behaviour of individual players on the team — namely objectionable remarks against another team, viewers, streamers or commentators — and unsportsmanlike behaviour a player is given a warning. With repeated warnings the player is suspended from participation in the tournament and then the team plays in minority to the end of the tournament.
The server is selected by the administration of the tournament with the best possible rates for the teams.
The number of ships in slots for one player can vary from 1 to 4 ships.
- Each team plays 2 battles with each other team.
- Game modes: Team Battle and Capture the Beacons
- Victory in every battle is awarded with 3 points. 1 point for a draw.
- The 2 best teams that scored the most points in the group advance further.
- Maps of the group stage: ‘Devil’s Jaw’ (Capture the Beacons), ‘Monolith Remains’ (Team Battle).
- Game modes: ‘Team Deathmatch’ and ‘Capture the Beacons’
- Teams play until 2 wins. (Draw does not count).
- Finals and match for third place are played to three victories. (Draw does not count).
- Maps of the playoffs: ‘Eastern Mining Station’ (Capture the Beacons), ‘Ancient Ruins’ (Team Battle).
Administration can change any rules and regulations during the championship.