Sec conquest matchmaking (T5)

How are developers planning to resolve issue with T5 matchmaking in sector conquest? You have designed progression quest to require win in T5 sec conquest. That would be all fine if T5 wouldn’t be dominated by cowardish estabilished. Matchmaking throws randoms against premades, with no solution in sight. So how and when is this going to be approached?

Oh and btw, in three conquest I run with three different groups of  randoms (zero overlap but me) into three different full premades… so don’t tell me you don’t have enough ppl to matchmake it properly.

The “progression step” you are talking about is just like an achievement and for shows, it has no bearing on what you can access in the game.

Absolutely incorrect, efficient credit farm sector is locked behind it, so try again (+ also I assume it provides timed contract mono crystal tied to that sector).

Anyway, lets say I am N*u*b (edit: forum censorship) and whatever and I don’t matter, let’s take a look objectively: Like this, corporation gotta be bored, what’s point of crushing random team with organized gameplay, that aint moving you anywhere, it is predictable, boring. From pov of randoms, well that’s just a frustration. It aint helping with veteran player retention, nor with hooking up new players, yet very basic matchaking would resolve it. Unless… UNLESS… this is designed to give corps easy farms and those people somehow enjoying steamroll without looking for challenge, but that would quite sad, wouldn’t it?

I think you are completely missing the point of Sector Conquest.

Sector Conquest is not there for “get +1 pilot rank”, but for corporations to compete for ownership of sectors , where stronger corporations should have higher influence. The only thing SecCon matchmaker should be doing is to not put players of the same corporation against each other.

11 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

I think you are completely missing the point of Sector Conquest.

Sector Conquest is not there for “get +1 pilot rank”, but for corporations to compete for ownership of sectors , where stronger corporations should have higher influence. The only thing SecCon matchmaker should be doing is to not put players of the same corporation against each other.

Sure then 1) remove that from prestige challenge or move it to clearance 18 at which point it really doesn’t matter (btw, I already got it, just trying to help game here) 2) remove sec con solo q completely… that aint gonna happen, right? Soooo → make matchmaker to prefer Corp vs Corp and Randoms vs Randoms, easy, wont hurt anyone, everyone will gain, but those wishing to farm randoms - which are not healthy for community as a whole anyway. It still can matchmake corp vs randoms if enough time passes and there aren’t enough people (also lol at filling up ranks with “player look alike bots” that can’t be whisped and play according obvious pattern in sec con).

Few lines of code, win - win, nothing to discus here, unless you are cowardly cheesy player, then discus.

13 minutes ago, ravendarke said:

Few lines of code, win - win, nothing to discus here, unless you are cowardly cheesy player, then discus.

32d1e11e6f9ab3e5d95c8f700f978614771f18a9