Searching for Corp

Hi all. I’m RockerNova and i’m searching for a good corp to join.

I’m 19 yo from Italy. After one year spent here i want to join a competitive corp where i can become even better and play with skilled players. I want to enhance my skills and learn about tactics, and face worthy opponents and allies. I’m already in a corp but i’m going to leave anyway.

I’m a pvp player that loves spectacular killing blows and face to face engagement. My prefered roles are Covert, Gunship and Guard althrough i also enjoy using tacklers and jerry lrfs. 

Please only competitive corps which i can learn from :slight_smile:

By the way i’d love joining WPK, they are absolutely beasts to me  :taunt:

post-244594-0-23173300-1394497377.jpg

I would offer you a spot in my corp, but we are far from being competative. ;)wt

I wish you the best of luck in your search!

Hi all. I’m RockerNova and i’m searching for a good corp to join.

I’m 19 yo from Italy. After one year spent here i want to join a competitive corp where i can become even better and play with skilled players. I want to enhance my skills and learn about tactics, and face worthy opponents and allies. I’m already in a corp but i’m going to leave anyway.

I’m a pvp player that loves spectacular killing blows and face to face engagement. My prefered roles are Covert, Gunship and Guard althrough i also enjoy using tacklers and jerry lrfs. 

Please only competitive corps which i can learn from :slight_smile:

By the way i’d love joining WPK, they are absolutely beasts to me  :taunt:

I am not an Officer, but I’ll forward this. You will be contacted as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Koromac (WPK Corporation)

Pls Koromac when quoting an user make sure your post is out of the quote not inside.

Fixed.

Pls Koromac when quoting an user make sure your post is out of the quote not inside.

Fixed.

Of course. I mis-clicked.

Good day RocketNova I’m interesting in how good off a killer you are

if there someway you can make a explanation i/we will like to hear it if not then is totally fine.  ;)wt

RocketNova

ehehe

Good day RocketNova I’m interesting in how good off a killer you are

if there someway you can make a explanation i/we will like to hear it if not then is totally fine.  ;)wt

How I’m supposed to?  :dntknw:

Maybe we can play together to prove my killer abilities, i can also join ts but my headset is broken atm

Thanks for your interest in the WolfPack !!

You have a promising profile, thats why you managed to get the attention of the pack :good:

If you are serious about joining, having TeamSpeak is one of the requirement. I invite you to join our channel and play some games with others members of the pack so we can have a better opinion of what kind of person you are and if you would fit with us. Our TeamSpeak server address is teamspeak.star-conflict.co.uk , join the public channel and wait for someone to invite you. In the meantime, visit our forum at http://starconflict.co.uk/forums/ and register an account ![%29.png](< base_url >/public/style_emoticons/default/%29.png “:)wt”)

Thanks for your interest in the WolfPack !!

You have a promising profile, thats why you managed to get the attention of the pack :good:

If you are serious about joining, having TeamSpeak is one of the requirement. I invite you to join our channel and play some games with others members of the pack so we can have a better opinion of what kind of person you are and if you would fit with us. Our TeamSpeak server address is teamspeak.star-conflict.co.uk , join the public channel and wait for someone to invite you. In the meantime, visit our forum at http://starconflict.co.uk/forums/ and register an account ![%29.png](< base_url >/public/style_emoticons/default/%29.png)

Thanks for your attention! II’ll join the teamspeak server and play with you guys, im already working on the microphone problem. See you around!

The Malazan Empire is recruiting

Fixed.

Since OP’s request is almost clearly answered, it’s time for off topic.

Frequently people want to respond to individual paragraphs of a post, they use a different font style, often just bold.  Posts can be split up further with raw editing and extra work but they have to be careful to avoid the maximum quote limit.  Can you request remedies to this issue?

Since OP’s request is almost clearly answered, it’s time for off topic.

Frequently people want to respond to individual paragraphs of a post, they use a different font style, often just bold. Posts can be split up further with raw editing and extra work but they have to be careful to avoid the maximum quote limit. Can you request remedies to this issue?

Sure I will

The maximum quote limit is rather generous and thus hardly an issue:

but they have to be careful to avoid the maximum quote limit.

The easy way to split up quotes you are responding to is if you are using the WYSIWYG editor is to simply press the quote button several times for several copies of the quoted post and then delete the parts you are not responding to from each respective copy (in the raw text editor copy & pasting the bbcode is probably easiest).

People respond in-quote because they are lazy, there’s really nothing you can do about that.