Searching for an english speaking corp

BobtheTumor, 0,87 win/loss, 125 pvp fights, best rank = 6, has teamspeak if necessary and is 15 years old is looking for an corp.

He knows his stats suck, he’s quite young and he has bad ships, he gives it a try.

Because he is getting bored of playing the game in his one, he wants a corp to play with (pvp, pve, etc).

He hopes there is a corp out there that doesnt care that he’s is 15, because he’s an active (yes he plays every day) and serious player, and he also hopes that there is a corp out there that is active and nice to him. The side of the corp doesnt matter to him because BobTheTumor has enough money to change side, and he has rank 6 of every side too. Although BobTheTumor is 15, he’s able to follow commands, communicate and being nice to other players.

BobTheTumor is desperately searching for a corp. Please help him with finding a corp! If you want to know more about BobTheTumor you can contact him for more info. He doesnt care about giving it.

Regards,

BobTheTumor

And he speaks in third person about him self xD

Sometimes :smiley:

This is the second thread you open for the same topic, only 1 thread is allowed.

Please keep only 1 thread, thank you.

Yes I’m sorry about that I had some issues with the spam protection thing. You can delete it if you want.

Inconstance will give you a placement providing you can match these criteria

online at least once every 2-3 days

tier 2 in all factions (within a month of this post)

teamspeak required

Sounds good! I’m glad I meet the requirements. So I can send an application to your corp? 

Sounds good! I’m glad I meet the requirements. So I can send an application to your corp? 

Yes, I am online now so I will be able to accept

Okay a bit late but I did it.