Searching for a Corp to learn and move up to Sec Con

Hello;

As the title says I am looking for a corporation to learn T3+ and eventually move up to Sector Conquest.  I am experienced league/serious game mode player from HC MW4, Global Agenda’s AvA, and WoT world conquest modes.  I play during the day PST noon - 4, and then later after midnight most days.

Current ships I am working to get set up at R14 - R15 when I get there.

Empire ECM

Empire Command

Empire Gunship

Empire Engineer

Hopefully I got this screen shot added right.  Was taken when I finished getting the last of my T2 ships to max synergy. 

post-244566-0-13902000-1399193658.jpg

Hi

Corps may be much more interested in your language, timezone and communication (Teamspeak, Raidcall…)

Please check this site and contact a Corp which suits you

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/)

Cheers

you registered a year ago … what happened ?

welcome back to the Conflict

55 fleet strength with 340 pvp battles and 52 pve games?

So efficient…

If interested, apply for NASA here: tinyurl.com/nasacorp

55 fleet strength with 340 pvp battles and 52 pve games?

So efficient…

If interested, apply for NASA here: tinyurl.com/nasacorp

i see he bought like 3 DLCs so he could just use gold standards to synergize

Since some questions were asked or suggestions were made.  Here are the answers.

Language: English, and a smattering of many European languages (mostly learning how to curse like a sailor from our exchange students)

Time zone: PST

Comms: I prefer TS3 as I already use it for other games, but will install what ever is necessary.

To answer the questions yes I started my account a short time after this game came out on Steam, but at the time then MM was matching my R1-R2 ships against R7-9 ships to fill up matchs and I took a break.  I was reminded of this game after a friend wouldn’t stop talking about Star Citizen so reinstalled and enjoyed myself ever since.

I have all 6 DLC as I was enjoying myself and wanted to give some money to the Devs for making this game.  I have used the GS from the DLC to buy a 4th ship slot cause I got tired of not having an engineer in my Combat recon and later Team battle matchs(always have 1 inty, 1 fighter, 1 frigate when I level).  Also used it to convert some of the purple kits to artifacts at least ones that give a good ratio of GS to Artifact.  As noobtrain mentioned when the sales came around like right now 300 exp for 1 GS to free synergy I converted it off my Engineers which always had way too much.  Last but not least I bought some premium time when it went on sale.

Check us out, we just reopened our recruitment !

most corps use TS3 so you should be fine