Scoreboards

Can we get the leaders board updated :crazy:  please

Duplicate thread - [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21738-scoreboard/#entry238086](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21738-scoreboard/#entry238086)

We are familiar with this issue. Work in progress.

WHAT"S GOING ON!!! For over 2 hrs! Weave currently been in battle now! In sector WX-39 and we have yet to receive any of our points Accredited to our Corporation to our knowledge. Also once again as said before to someone relating as a Moderator this issue was happening last night. 11?26/2013 I took pictures at different intervals throughout the time of the Sector Battle matches, and at one time the points jumped 50 points in a 3 min time frame. Something is up??? Where is the packets??? of points???Today is 1127/2013.

Let’s see what the answer may be.

BEASTWITHIN66

PS.We was already on the scoreboard and the other corporation was advancing and we was not. However we was winning and the others certainly wasn’t. Please explain the theory.

Dafuq I just read

WHAT"S GOING ON!!! For over 2 hrs! Weave currently been in battle now! In sector WX-39 and we have yet to receive any of our points Accredited to our Corporation to our knowledge. Also once again as said before to someone relating as a Moderator this issue was happening last night. 11?26/2013 I took pictures at different intervals throughout the time of the Sector Battle matches, and at one time the points jumped 50 points in a 3 min time frame. Something is up??? Where is the packets??? of points???Today is 1127/2013.

Let’s see what the answer may be.

BEASTWITHIN66

PS.We was already on the scoreboard and the other corporation was advancing and we was not. However we was winning and the others certainly wasn’t. Please explain the theory.

This right here is why zerg corps are broken.