Score Question

I’m not whining about it, but I am curious how something like this happened. I had more kills, more assists and more captures, but somehow MAGNETICO still had a higher score than me. How is that possible? Can anyone help me understand how the score was calculated?

screenshot_151102_094245.png

Doing the objectives nets you more points, kills mean little in PvE, and there are only 3 points to cap in the first stage of Captured Dread :wink:

Doing the objectives nets you more points, kills mean little in PvE, and there are only 3 points to cap in the first stage of Captured Dread :wink:

But I capped more than him too. Does it give more points for killing destroyable objectives like turrets and such that aren’t tracked on the score screen?

But I capped more than him too. Does it give more points for killing destroyable objectives like turrets and such that aren’t tracked on the score screen?

Yes Turrets give way more points then ships

Farming turrets will give more efficiency points but not more synergy.

You can also get more points if you dealt more damage overall to the ships killed.

You get 5 points for buff/debuff effects each time an enemy ship is killed by an ally and you helped.

Farming turrets will give more efficiency points but not more synergy.

You can also get more points if you dealt more damage overall to the ships killed.

You get 5 points for buff/debuff effects each time an enemy ship is killed by an ally and you helped.

In fact turrets give 0 Synergy

Anyway, final reward in PvE is almost 95% for finishing, and the rest for your performance.

The difference in reward is usually not worth farming for except for people who like collecting points :stuck_out_tongue: Collecting points contest is one way to make pve more fun though. :stuck_out_tongue: