**True Pirate doesn’t wait for fate will make him a gift - True Pirate takes what he wants and when he wants. Gather your team and get ready to go for prey to Pirate Raid.**
Ice reef is a strategically important transport hub for several trade routes. Destruction of warning stations will increase the response time of patrol services and allow a couple of caravans to plunder.
But nobody likes the competitors, and rich booty is worth to shed blood for it. This tidbit will attract many, so for capturing it, one would have to step over his less fortunate colleagues.
For each successfully installed bomb Baron will pay 100 Galactic Standards, and if your team will win it all - get a nice bonus with the looting of the caravan of 1 000 Galactic Standards each.
1. The tournament is held in 5х5 Single Elimination format, best of 1 (The Finale - best of 3) and will be in Detonation mode on Ice Reef map. Required ranks 11-15, without any restrictions on roles, modules and equipment.
2. 10 minutes before the start of the battle an observer appointed by the tournament organizers checks the status of all teams by contacting the captains through private messaging in the game.
3. The observer creates the battle room and sends passwords to the captains.
4. Server and team placement on the map is defined by the observer.
5. If the full roster of one of the teams is not assembled in a designated room within ten minutes after its creation, this command is automatically given a forfeit loss.
6. In case of a draw, a defeat is given to both teams.
7. In case of disconnection of one of the team members when loadin into battle, the captain of the team can request to restart the match after a PM to the observer, but not later than the end of the first minute of the fight.
8. In case of situations not covered by these regulations, the observer can resolve them at his own discretion.
9. The reward for each team member is 100 GS for each bomb planted, regardless of the result of the battle.
10. The team won the first place, according to the results of the tournament, will recieve an additional 1,000 GS for each team member.
Starts on Saturday, July 23 18 00 MSK (GMT+3).
Attention! The number of teams is limited! You can register your team on Russian forums http://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/52228-scl-kamikaze-rage-регистрация-команд/
Rigistration will end on July 22!
Star Conflict Team