SCL: discussion

big.png?extra=KEnbSzpHJUropYt0IFc_V9UDfp

Russia, russia, russia… Shame the only non-Russian team is the itallian cruiser chicken spammers. I’m not too interested in this one  :) 

But thanks for translating it anyhow, some people might follow.

Well. I had 5th place for that. Then suddenly, my teamleader decides to disband the team… 

Well. I had 5th place for that. Then suddenly, my teamleader decides to disband the team… 

I would have followed your team :smiley:

Why did he disband btw? You didn’t tell me yesterday

My bet goes to the old DNO members. Based on what I know about their team lineup, they definitely have the advantage in terms of sheer pilot skill. If anything, mzhelskii will yell at them until things go right  :005j:

idk mecron , I think they are 1st in league rankings for a reason. EE1dbVd.jpg

I would have followed your team :smiley:

Why did he disband btw? You didn’t tell me yesterday

I didnt see you asked me :smiley:

Idk, he didnt give me a direct answer… more like, excuses - “only 3 of you want to play in playoff”. But I think the change of rewards had something to do with it… For me, it mattered - since News Discussion from November, the SC community was lead to believe that EVERY PILOT in TOP 8 teams would get title, ship color, GS, vouchers. But on_ Feb_ 1st it was changed… now only top 3 gets the juicy stuff plus t-shirt and UNIQUE WEAPONS! while reaching top 8 gets you 100monos and a title. Nice rules. So, w/e. I reached top 8 and got a title for the trouble :P 

hmm… Really?

post-244639-0-64887700-1456433120.jpg

idk mecron , I think they are 1st in league rankings for a reason.

Of course. But every team has a weakness. Some more apparent than others.

On ship loadout alone, I can think of two counterstrategies to what the Ninja guys have in that game.

Oh man, Adventure Time is slippin’!

DNO for the win!

Well, as Mzhelski said in the comments after the battle - DNO was on top of the league rankings for few months, Adventure Time was working hard and went to the top of the leader boards few weeks before the play-offs, so they got a right to choose their map first. 

In summary I was watching the battles and have to say - that’s how you do team play, focusing fire and not forgetting about objectives. Pure training material for players with less experience.

Small anecdote from our corp-chat: 

Mzhelski - ha, I found a nice way to farm beryllium

starcore - a little more information?

Mzhelski - after the finals, starcore, after the finals :slight_smile:

In DNO nostro fide

In DNO our faith? Well… you got it right :D 

Congratulations for DNO for winning, Fars for second place and the rest of players for fun and competitive tournament. 

DNO! DNO! DNO! DNO! DNO!

I knew I could count on these guys!

Well played though, everyone!

DNO! DNO! DNO! DNO! DNO!

I knew I could count on these guys!

Well played though, everyone!

DNO in my language means the bottom or the floor! DNO is where your feet are. ;D

Congratulations!

DNO in my language means the bottom or the floor! DNO is where your feet are. ;D

Congratulations!

In their (ru) language it means a bottom of a body of water

In their (ru) language it means a bottom of a body of water

Bikini Bottom?

Russia, russia, russia… Shame the only non-Russian team is the itallian cruiser chicken spammers. I’m not too interested in this one  :) 

But thanks for translating it anyhow, some people might follow.

So true

For DNO, it it wasn’t for mzhelski’s screaming, they wouldn’t have won. So please applauds for mzhelski!

a little OT: is there a possibility to purchase those T-shirts?

a little OT: is there a possibility to purchase those T-shirts?

You dont need one, niri.