SCL Acronym Thread

What is SCL an acronym for?  ---- Nobody knows

I’ll start

Stop Chatting Losers

Lolelol… So there are secrets in the game you haven’t discovered yet… like Star Conflict Leagues.

Slacktivator, where is Arctic?

4 minutes ago, Doomb0t said:

Slacktivator, where is Arctic?

He left the game

6 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

He left the game

It happened because of squads isn’t it? 

6 minutes ago, Doomb0t said:

Yes, exactly.

10 hours ago, Doomb0t said:

Of course yes. I wont go into details though

7 hours ago, Sinaka said:

Lolelol… So there are secrets in the game you haven’t discovered yet… like Star Conflict Leagues.

Yes, I’ve been too immersed in the storyline, the exciting and varying missions (which are not at all an insult to human intellect) and the vast virtual sci-fi world that is Star Conflict.

SCL is one of the best kept secret easter eggs in the game, right after the “help” function and this secret forum.

6 hours ago, Doomb0t said:

No squads, removal of skill (destroyers), and mostly ping. There were a few other reasons but it’s been a while so i don’t remember them. 

TBH, only thing that is keeping me from coming back is that I don’t want to have a 200 ping disadvantage.  If I can get US servers at least 50% of the time during US primetime or if the US only function would work (so i could do some java programming while i waited), I would probably reinstall. I remember hearing something about vet matches where they got teams together and recorded vids? Sounded interesting. 

13 hours ago, ArcTic said:

No squads, removal of skill (destroyers), and mostly ping. There were a few other reasons but it’s been a while so i don’t remember them. 

TBH, only thing that is keeping me from coming back is that I don’t want to have a 200 ping disadvantage.  If I can get US servers at least 50% of the time during US primetime or if the US only function would work (so i could do some java programming while i waited), I would probably reinstall. I remember hearing something about vet matches where they got teams together and recorded vids? Sounded interesting. 

We’re started to work more closely under US server expierience development recently. I guess the situation with US servers will improve soon ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) And yep, some vets are back as well)

14 hours ago, ArcTic said:

(so i could do some java programming while i waited)

doesn’t eclipse do that for you anyway nowadays? ![:015:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015.png “:015:”)

10 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

We’re started to work more closely under US server expierience development recently. I guess the situation with US servers will improve soon ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) And yep, some vets are back as well)

That’s good to hear! Might have to check it out. 

9 hours ago, g4borg said:

doesn’t eclipse do that for you anyway nowadays? ![:015:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015.png “:015:”)

![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) notepad all the way man! Eclipse for newbs. 

3 matches and 220 ping all of them. 

20160708155043_1.jpg.0be5fbc6892e1703a2e8dc567f6a7ec4.jpg

I like how in the new poll, most people answer "Im not familiar with SCL " – UNEXPECTED REVELATION

11 hours ago, ArcTic said:

3 matches and 220 ping all of them. 

20160708155043_1.jpg.0be5fbc6892e1703a2e8dc567f6a7ec4.jpg

220 isn’t that bad, as long as it’s stable (I get about 180 on US servers and it’s fine). The problem comes when it spikes. However now I have a wired connection instead of wifi, I never have any problems with ping spikes.

5 hours ago, millanbel said:

220 isn’t that bad, as long as it’s stable (I get about 180 on US servers and it’s fine). The problem comes when it spikes. However now I have a wired connection instead of wifi, I never have any problems with ping spikes.

i had a few ping spikes. but for flying rotation inty, it’s not easy. Sometimes i get the worst randoms on my team, that ShapeShifter n00b, heard he’s former CEO of RadiX. Heard all their CEOs were bad players too, but it’s only a rumor… 

ShapeShifter here… the new forum has reset my nick to the first one I used in the beta. @ArcTic: I saved your arse how many times in that battle? xD