Scenarios loot question

Ok, so I was doing scenarios with a friend the other day and we both had T3 ships… and we got paired with T2 ships everytime, and everytime we completed it we got T2 loot…

Then yesterday I went with 3 other corp mates and we all had T3 ships… and everytime we completed it we got T4 loot…

My question, how do I get T3 loot from scenarios?

Ok, so I was doing scenarios with a friend the other day and we both had T3 ships… and we got paired with T2 ships everytime, and everytime we completed it we got T2 loot…

Then yesterday I went with 3 other corp mates and we all had T3 ships… and everytime we completed it we got T4 loot…

My question, how do I get T3 loot from scenarios?

Sometimes in T2 scenars, other way its only in T2 pvp.

Eum, I have gotten T3 loot plenty of times in T3 pvp. So the only way to get T3 loot from scenarios is very rarley from T2 scenarios? If this is true then I don’t know how the hell the devs were thinking when they made that decision

Eum, I have gotten T3 loot plenty of times in T3 pvp. So the only way to get T3 loot from scenarios is very rarley from T2 scenarios? If this is true then I don’t know how the hell the devs were thinking when they made that decision

I believe you get T3 loot if you enter T3-T4 scenarios with a T3 ship. I know for a fact that you get T4 loot if you enter it with T4, but I haven’t tried entering them with a T3 yet.

Well as I said Before we went in 4 from the same corp and we only had t3 ships… and we got t4 loot every single time… Is it random and we were just all really unlucky? Seems highly unlikely for me but who knows…

Well the fact is that atm you dont get T3 loots from any PVE scenar, or just rarely in T2 ones. About PVP in T3/T4, idk I dont do it.

Well that’s just great… Is there any specfic reason for this?

It’s possible that this is because there isn’t a T3 tier PvE specifically. There’s T1-T2 and T3-T4. It sort of makes sense that they would drop highest available and most valuable loot possible.

It does screw people who prefer T3 though.

in T1-scenario you get t1-loot, in T2-scenario you get T2 and often T3-loot (maybe T3-scenario and T2 are the same? T1 and T2 are different, different spawn-points for enemies etc…

in T1-scenario you get t1-loot, in T2-scenario you get T2 and often T3-loot (maybe T3-scenario and T2 are the same? T1 and T2 are different, different spawn-points for enemies etc…

Okay. Didn’t do much flying in low levels, so I wouldn’t know. But T3-T4 are fused into one PvE tier.

Made a scenario with a full T3 team and i got a T2 loot… I don’t understand the system…

If you want to do a T3 scenario, put ONLY t3 ships into your slots.

I can’t emphasize this enough. Even one squadmate with one t2 ship in his slot can send you to a t2 scenario.

Hope that helps.

And @Ryze: Why on earth would you complain about getting T4 loot.

Also: you are cute <3 

:smiley:

I can’t emphasize this enough. Even one squadmate with one t2 ship in his slot can send you to a t2 scenario.

Hope that helps.

Hello dear friend :slight_smile:

I want T3 loot and not T4 loot because I’m not playing T4 at all (want gear for pvp :))

so far the only way, i know of, of getting t3 military/experimental mods is from pvp (t2 and t3).

i never had a scenario drop t3 loot, only t2 and t4

Hope that helps.

Thank you for reply.

But i don’t understand why i have a T2 loot while all the team was with T3 ships in their slots.

Oh yes, this is beta again :slight_smile: