Scavenger Drones deal self-damage

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

The Scavenger Drones deal damage to the user within the explosion radius, and also heal at the same time. The damage done is greater than the healing done.

1. What did you expected to happen.

I expected to be able to use scavenger drones close-range without taking damage. I must back away from allies before using them so that I do not kill myself with them.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Battle, any mode.

1. Further details on the issue.

The explosion deals damage to the user and heals them at the same time. The damage is always greater than the healing done. It can and will kill the user.

1. Frequency of occurrence.

100%

1. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)  Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

[2017.09.24 14.30.20.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15364)

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

N/A

1. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

N/A

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

N/A

1. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

N/A

Confirmed. Also, what about Phoenix’ Drones?

13 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Confirmed. Also, what about Phoenix’ Drones?

Only in close proximity.

I’d like to investigate this with you in custom battle mode, if you like. I tried Scavenger drones and its hard to see a healing going on by the drones, and explosion damage from the Scavenger drones - is it a phenomenon in close proximity?