SC - Thank You

Thanks for the Good Times !!

I’m confused.

Is this a generic, thank you? Or is this a goodbye post, signaling [GoD]'s retirement from the game?

Wow that’s almost exactly how I use the wolf-m :slight_smile:

Sing, particle purge, and I use firestorm

I’m confused.

Is this a generic, thank you? Or is this a goodbye post, signaling [GoD]'s retirement from the game?

see it more like the title says. its a thank you vid … and about GoD : GoD never dies my friend!!

Did you use an account capable of spectate other players to hide the HUD and record it that way, or am I missing something?? It makes everything dizzy anyways.

Did you use an account capable of spectate other players to hide the HUD and record it that way, or am I missing something?? It makes everything dizzy anyways.

dont like the vid?

there is some key combination I always forget about which can hide HUD

Alt-H? For ‘hide’?

Yeah, video was shot by a spectator. No other way it could have been done.

I know you can hide your HUD but you can’t hide it and look behind you and still shot and aim forward and kill people. 

I know you can hide your HUD but you can’t hide it and look behind you and still shot and aim forward and kill people. 

*didnt watch video*

I’m sorry, but this video is in extremely poor taste.

Everyone knows that you can’t have ‘fun’ in Star Conflict. (Fun.exe was removed in a previous patch.)

Also this forum is only for raising important issues such as complaining about -

The ping.

The matchmaker.

Lrfs, guards, covops, tacklers, gunships, recons, commands, ECMs, engies.

Aces in higher tiers.

Aces in lower tiers.

Having fat fingers.

The matchmaker.

The ping.

Anything else should be moved to off topic so we can concentrate on discussing and re-discussing how much the game is a broken mess that we can’t quit.

I’m sorry, but this video is in extremely poor taste.

Everyone knows that you can’t have ‘fun’ in Star Conflict. (Fun.exe was removed in a previous patch.)

Also this forum is only for raising important issues such as complaining about -

The ping.

The matchmaker.

Lrfs, guards, covops, tacklers, gunships, recons, commands, ECMs, engies.

Aces in higher tiers.

Aces in lower tiers.

Having fat fingers.

The matchmaker.

The ping.

Anything else should be moved to off topic so we can concentrate on discussing and re-discussing how much the game is a broken mess that we can’t quit.

i think thows people that complaine have sirius issues, i like this game WITH its ups and downs … and as a regular person like me that haz not much to do with SC … i like to make stuff as a hobby aither its in real life … or on the internet … and again thows that complain … GET A LIFE MY FRIENDS … compaining is so ordinairy and is somthing everyone can do … but trying to do somthing better then me … takes SKILLS so Good luck whiners :smiley:

*didnt watch video*

Dammit Tillo.

i think thows people that complaine have sirius issues, i like this game WITH its ups and downs … and as a regular person like me that haz not much to do with SC … i like to make stuff as a hobby aither its in real life … or on the internet … and again thows that complain … GET A LIFE MY FRIENDS … compaining is so ordinairy and is somthing everyone can do … but trying to do somthing better then me … takes SKILLS so Good luck whiners :smiley:

He was being like super duper sarcastic. No offense but I wonder how can you be an “Event Organizer” with that poor English comprehension. I just asked if you used a spectator account to record it and you just asked me if I didn’t like the video xD

well about my english my friend … I dont get payd to type it correctly …  ^^.

but anyways … sarcastic or not … if any of you guys can make some stuff aswell … just regular work - Hobby work or even damn awesome stuff … make it post it … everyone likes some good art work !!

if you look at where the post was made,this is where it goes…?

I don’t get the point of the video. It is just a single pub stomp game in a wolf M. Am I missing something?

aye , for thows who still dont understand why i made this video … to start of with i wanned to say thank you to SC in name of everyone. coz people dont say this enuff. we can be gratefull that they work and keep on working on the game. so there for thank you from the faction based sc up to the dread sc …

then we come to this point … the gameplay that you guys see is the game play of 2 of the best pilots in this complete damn game !!!

Engi + Gunship – camera focused on the gunship…

You still didn’t answer the question. Did you use an account able to spectate other people’s games to record this?

You still didn’t answer the question. Did you use an account able to spectate other people’s games to record this?

RESIDENTE … wanne have this whining of yours in a private conversation my friend … coz i’m getting tired of this ***lol*** so lissen up . NOOOO and again NOO i’m not saying that … if you *Need* a responds on that then ask me in bloody private understood?

RESIDENTE … wanne have this whining of yours in a private conversation my friend … coz i’m getting tired of this ***lol*** so lissen up . NOOOO and again NOO i’m not saying that … if you *Need* a responds on that then ask me in bloody private understood?

So you did?