SC forum common thread (just another day in the forum)

https://youtu.be/39KUtKJ_qz8?t=120

2 minutes in his mine on the recon portion appears to be p2w (upgraded with gs somehow).

HOW?! I don’t see it in the workshop or store and no way to upgrade any modules on spiral but there it is, upgraded.

It’s damn Max, he got a promo account for these things, which means he has something like 100 million GS? That’s at least how much I had on mine back in the day.

So you can upgrade the modules in promo accounts but not the rest? I feel I’m missing something here as I have a tendency to do that but can’t see it anywhere… O.o

5 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

It’s damn Max, he got a promo account for these things, which means he has something like 100 million GS? That’s at least how much I had on mine back in the day.

He farms special modules/ships just like all the plebs - manually.

Yeah but how did he upgrade the mine? I tought that you are not supposed to.

Ever tried asking xMaXx himself? It is not like there is a whole thread where he publishes his videos

6 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Ever tried asking xMaXx himself? It is not like there is a whole thread where he publishes his videos

Yeah, cause God forbid anyone create another useless topic on this forum. That type of thing NEVER happens here.

gold != mk3

the interceptor mode 2nd active slot is a mk1 gold modules. But still mk1.

And that’s because the frigate mode 2nd active slot is gold. 

Changes nothing to the stats.

Hey, if you are not here to actually findout how he did it, but just to release your blablahiarrhea, be my guest.

This sure is miscellaneous.

/review concluded. Infractions of rules 3.1, 3.4 and 3.5 - 17 posts contained.