Saw One

I know it’s called a secret project ship but could someone be nice enough to give me some advice on how to build a saw one?

Also any info, advice, tactic, strategy over the command ship role would do really great, regardless if pvp, pve or open space, basic survival, roaming etc. I would personally like to hear more about open space and how to use a command ship, pvp and pve i could find a way to manage my gameplay somehow but still, i’m eager to know more. 

:012j:

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28896-help-with-saw-one-build/

Also see Game discussions/Guides.

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28896-help-with-saw-one-build/

Also see Game discussions/Guides.

Thx, i just fail at searching topics, my bad.

Topic search is useless. No idea why they even waste bandwidth with it.

I dont know what i’m doing wrong, i go on search and all i get are bunch of posts that dont even make sense with the keywords i’m using.

Back to topic, i’m crap with command if its not a support command, i would like to hear some builds and tactics if possible :confused:

1/1/3/2/2 shield volume implant, shields volume in one shield slot 2 cap boosters in others, energy regeneration in hull slots, use resistance module for commands, shield booster, multiphase, damage, speed or others of your choice. Phaser weapon to snipe inties and pester Frigates :slight_smile:

1/1/3/2/2 shield volume implant, shields volume in one shield slot 2 cap boosters in others, energy regeneration in hull slots, use resistance module for commands, shield booster, multiphase, damage, speed or others of your choice. Phaser weapon to snipe inties and pester Frigates :slight_smile:

Thats what i call a crash course lol, much appreciated!

Here is how i have mine setup (still got ta go through last synergy level, atm 9/10)

It tears fighters and frigates apart, but struggles vs better interceptor pilots.

8HrnJCZ.png

and my Phaser setup

pjoHOJi.png

Full Support version

pgQaJMa.png

brutal

295 rounds/min xD

I used to run my aura like that, with rails and triple iridium. It was pretty much a gunship. Same with the prom x. Indeed prom x was my t3 gunship before they brought out the achillles or I could afford a nukem!

brutal

295 rounds/min xD

I used to run my aura like that, with rails and triple iridium. It was pretty much a gunship

it use to be 300 with just 2x heatsinks and implant :frowning:

it use to be 300 with just 2x heatsinks and implant :frowning:

yeah stacking nerf :frowning:  Made my styx less tanky also

Well damn, u made a Saw 1 into Saw 100 dead people… Thx for the massive and brutal info!