Saw One as a fast bubble gunship?

I was thinking of building a Saw One as an adaptive speed build with singularity cannon and enough diffusion tank to stop and 1v1 an interceptor if needed. Was looking to get some input before I go ahead and craft it.

3x Engines: 2 Vernier Engines, 1 Auxiliary Generator

2x Shield: 2 Adaptive Shield

1x Capacitor: Leak Stabilizer or another Shield slot for Compact Shield Generator?

3x Hull: 2 Passive Armor, 1 Lightweight Hull

I don’t have a 4th crew slot for the implants yet to take a screenshot, but I think the important ones would be rotation speed, improved EM projectile speed, capacitor size, control effects duration reduction, faster energy regen when slowed down, break tackles on shield boost, and +resistance when targeted.

Ship bonuses would be 20% better effects on modules and 10% extra weapon damage. Weapon would be singularity cannon with supernovas. I have no idea which of the main command modules is better. 

Only one cap?

And with diffusion tanking you gotta decide what you want, as there are two tanking methods:

Volume tanking: allows you to take harder hits but not take drawn-out damage.

Regen tanking: allows you to absorb nearly all incoming damage until diff runs out, but a single high-damage hit will drain your energy.

Looks like a interesting unconventional build, but any form of slowdown (mostly guard’s aura, less tackler IB) will make you squishy as hell with diff shield as only defence. Also, supernova bubbles need you to be really close to the target and without any damage modules it will be much less effective than crit damage, crit chance implant and at least one crit chance cpu. Anyway, T5 without proton wall is pain as heck.

That build was used in the past with normal ships. It was effective, but never used much. For a reason. U lack a way to get in/out fast.

Only one cap?

And with diffusion tanking you gotta decide what you want, as there are two tanking methods:
Volume tanking: allows you to take harder hits but not take drawn-out damage.
Regen tanking: allows you to absorb nearly all incoming damage until diff runs out, but a single high-damage hit will drain your energy.

Hull and shield slots seem almost strictly better. Passive Armor > Voltage Regulator. Compact Shield Generator only removes like 4% shield volume and gives a much larger capacitor boost compared to Leak Stabilizer. 

Looks like a interesting unconventional build, but any form of slowdown (mostly guard’s aura, less tackler IB) will make you squishy as hell with diff shield as only defence. Also, supernova bubbles need you to be really close to the target and without any damage modules it will be much less effective than crit damage, crit chance implant and at least one crit chance cpu. Anyway, T5 without proton wall is pain as heck.

Singularity Cannon on a crit build seems unreliable… you don’t fire that many shots compared to something like RF Blaster, so there’s a huge amount of variance in the damage output on a crit build. Plus there’s no crit damage bonus on singularities, so why fit it for criticals?

I agree one proton wall is probably essential. Maybe just one Vernier is enough?

Singularity Cannon on a crit build seems unreliable… you don’t fire that many shots compared to something like RF Blaster, so there’s a huge amount of variance in the damage output on a crit build. Plus there’s no crit damage bonus on singularities, so why fit it for criticals?

R6 Fed implant give 30% crit damage.

Well, here is my crappy bubble-ranha

Ujv1FMe.jpg

With no crit module on, 1 out of 5 bubbles deal 103% damage. It’s up to you, some people build singuls for proj speed and rate of fire, I prefer raw damage + crit even with less rof.

How is 20% chance to deal 2x damage reliable when you only fire like 5-10 shots at a target with that rate of fire?

Why not fit 2x Pulse Dischargers for 20% extra damage guaranteed and then the +7% damage implant? Same number of module slots and will outdamage the crit setup unless you get very lucky with crits. 

Crit damage>>>Crit chance.

nope

Lolno.

I was thinking of building a Saw One as an adaptive speed build with singularity cannon and enough diffusion tank to stop and 1v1 an interceptor if needed. Was looking to get some input before I go ahead and craft it.

3x Engines: 2 Vernier Engines, 1 Auxiliary Generator

2x Shield: 2 Adaptive Shield

1x Capacitor: Leak Stabilizer or another Shield slot for Compact Shield Generator?

3x Hull: 2 Passive Armor, 1 Lightweight Hull

I don’t have a 4th crew slot for the implants yet to take a screenshot, but I think the important ones would be rotation speed, improved EM projectile speed, capacitor size, control effects duration reduction, faster energy regen when slowed down, break tackles on shield boost, and +resistance when targeted.

Ship bonuses would be 20% better effects on modules and 10% extra weapon damage. Weapon would be singularity cannon with supernovas. I have no idea which of the main command modules is better.

I don’t think is it a good idea, try flying Sword maybe, it has some what a similar feel to what you are trying to build. Standard Command would contribute considerably more on a battle field. I mean i guess it could be fun for sometime, but definitely not something one would call competitive build.

Try flying Sword 2x adaptives 1x compact, it can go fast as well due to 3x engines and rotation bonus