Saved by the bell

Detonation game, both teams down to one station. Enemy pilot and I are both simultaneously planting the last bomb each in a photo finish but before we get to it the battle ends.

The logs show the enemy would have won the race by 367 milliseconds otherwise, but since we were both too late my team won based on kills. :smiley:

18:26:03.974 CMBT | Gameplay finished. Winner team: 2(MORE_SHIPS_KILLED). 
18:26:11.825 CMBT | Reward General Ship_Race1_S_T5_Faction2 300 effective points for arming the bomb
18:26:12.192 CMBT | Reward Snib Ship_Race3_S_T5_Faction1 300 effective points for arming the bomb

Closest I’ve ever come I think. That ever happened to you?

PS: death to no-skill aimbot users, remove A1MA. :stuck_out_tongue:

remove A1MA. :stuck_out_tongue:

As a no skill aimbot user(on 1 ship) I agree with this statement. How’s that even work though? By all rights you should have lost. Is it just random once it gets to less a second or does it take into consideration kills too?

No, we won based on kills because the 8 minute battle timer ran out. The battle was already over by the time the bombs got planted on both sides.

MORE_SHIPS_KILLED

this.

PS: death to no-skill aimbot users, remove A1MA. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with this. When you see people in SQ playing with Orelus or Argonauts instead of Lightbringers or Apollos because of ions + A1MA, something is very wrong here…

Nice game btw, closest game I’ve seen.