Same ID - Multi Player ??

42 minutes ago, ComWittman said:

The real question here is not the name but the user…wondering whether are 2 different people from the SAME corp or just 1 person playing with 2 pc…But hey…the player base as for active players is already very low, might not be to the game’s best interest to start digging now…

Dude, your conspiracy theories are getting better and better. If you would play against them you would know that those are different people. Different playstyle, working together on single objectives. Someone already explained that IDs are different.

Active player base is the same as a year ago. So yeah. Let’s not start digging. 

One thing that also bothers me is that people are using two accounts.

I am not sure what they’re trying to prove, but there is no need to use two accounts by the same person. It’s annoying at least and it won’t change the population count.

Activity on this forum is laughable and sad at the same time.

The game in a current state is at low active population count, that’s probably why we got Mixed Tiers when you encounter a person with a Rank 5 ship in a Rank 15 match!

That’s the reason that more and more questionable moves are permitted and tolerated.

Yes, DeleteD and DeleteD is not the same, different user’s ID - a trolling attempt that should not be allowed in any case. Impersonation as well.

On 2/19/2018 at 11:43 AM, Koromac said:

One thing that also bothers me is that people are using two accounts.

I am not sure what they’re trying to prove, but there is no need to use two accounts by the same person. It’s annoying at least and it won’t change the population count.

The game in a current state is at low active population count, that’s probably why we got Mixed Tiers when you encounter a person with a Rank 5 ship in a Rank 15 match!

That’s the reason that more and more questionable moves are permitted and tolerated.

Yes, DeleteD and DeleteD is not the same, different user’s ID - a trolling attempt that should not be allowed in any case. Impersonation as well.

Are you another alt of Mr Wittman aka AngryCatfish aka Original_Taz?

2 minutes ago, LameKing said:

Neither. I am using only this account to post comments.

32 minutes ago, LameKing said:

No. Koromac is the official employer of Mr.Skula. He’s gonna make sure Mr.Skula finds something bug report every morning.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

46 minutes ago, LameKing said:

No - they are different players

5 hours ago, Koromac said:

One thing that also bothers me is that you’re using two accounts when you’re posting comments, usually, even on the same thread.

I am not sure what you’re trying to prove, but there is no need to use two accounts by the same person. It’s annoying at least and it won’t change the population count.

Isn’t it even forbidden in the forum to use two accounts at the same time?

Afaik Tillowaty’s second acc was banned for this reason.

1 hour ago, John161 said:

Isn’t it even forbidden in the forum to use two accounts at the same time?

Afaik Tillowaty’s second acc was banned for this reason.

Hmmm.

I think that game masters know if this is forbidden.

Since a lot of them post on multiple accaunts.

Look that on this way:

From one account they post like regular players where they can express what they really think.

And as game masters or developers they had to defend the flow of game way-plan that was chosen even if they don’t like.

19 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Hmmm.

2.1. Forum registration

Every member has only one account and can not create duplicate accounts without consent of the administration of this forum.

So yes seems to be somewhat allowed for Mods and so.

5 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Hmmm.

From active GMs only I had an alt on the forum actually.

Look that on this way:

From one account they post like regular players where they can express what they really think.

And as game masters or developers they had to defend the flow of game way-plan that was chosen even if they don’t like.

Close. And straightening up misconceptions. 

Alt allowed me to say what I had on my mind that would not interpreted as “GM said”.

Please note the past tense. Looks like people don’t like what I think, hence my personal account no longer will be used. For now.

5 hours ago, John161 said:

So yes seems to be somewhat allowed for Mods and so.

Everyone can ask if they want to. It’s mostly for situations like creating an alt to circumvent the ban on the main. 

4 hours ago, niripas said:

…Looks like people don’t like what I think, …

no - not all (i would support that the GM had 1 alt - that is absolutely understandable)

Does it mean [@GatoGrande](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/260780-gatogrande/)not gonna use his alt account too? And start posting from his main, like a real man he claims to be? 

Does it metter? 

Until I stay polite and until I don’t troll people to much I think it is OK.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

And start posting from his main, like a real man he claims to be? 

Did I ever say this  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)?

In game we are allowed to have multiple accounts so why should be here any different?

10 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Does it metter? 

Until I stay polite and until I don’t troll people to much I think it is OK.

Did I ever say this  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)?

In game we are allowed to have multiple accounts so why should be here any different?

So when you are using multiple accounts it is fine, when somebody else does it is shameful and trolling? 

10 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Maybe because the forum clearly gas different rules then the game ingame.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

So when you are using multiple accounts it is fine, when somebody else does it is shameful and trolling? 

Heh I don’t care if others do it. 

As long they are polite and they don’t use other account just to sware and troll.

12 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Heh I don’t care if others do it. 

As long they are polite and they don’t use other account just to sware and troll.

Best phase is when alt and alt-alt having controversial conversation with 3rd-alt … ![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)