Rumor: CLEARANCE LEVEL 24/25 is bugged - It can progress through from 23 to 25 instantly!

Bug report:

It has come to my attention that there is a bug where it could (supposedly) happen, and not always, that the completed mission of Rank 23  level could skip right to Rank 25, meaning, bypassing one rank clearance.

Please, if this is true, investigate this issue.

I cannot verify or test this as I am not there yet.

who cares ??? 95% of the players won’t even try to get past rank 16 … this race to rank 25 will fail just like every other beta test the Dev’s try to force on us 5 years after beta testing should have stopped

20 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

who cares ??? 95% of the players won’t even try to get past rank 16 … this race to rank 25 will fail just like every other beta test the Dev’s try to force on us 5 years after beta testing should have stopped

It’s a bug. And making things easier was never intended.

On 16.04.2018 at 5:28 AM, Koromac said:

It has come to my attention that there is a bug where it could (supposedly) happen, and not always, that the completed mission of Rank 23  level could skip right to Rank 25, meaning, bypassing one rank clearance.

Do you know any player who did it?

On 4/18/2018 at 8:39 AM, Skula1975 said:

Do you know any player who did it?

I can ask but I can’t promise if I will learn anything relevant at this point. It’s all hush-hush.

Unfortunately, there are no known cases that I could name of.

Maybe it’s best to ask on the Russian Forum?

We can’t reproduce it on our server. And without cases we can’t check server logs.