Rumble, Free For All, Every Man For Himself.

I would like to see a “Free For All” type match-up where no one is on a team.

It also wouldn’t hurt to have a map with a Colosseum like area in the middle.

Rules:

1. All players start out in a circle at the edge of the map. (top bottom, left right forward back, etc). 360 Degrees.

1. Everyone has 1 ship each. (1 life)   (there can be two versions to this, an arcade style and a realistic style.)

1. the champion gains x3 rewards. 2nd place gets x2, and the third gains 1.5. All others will obtain the loss reward except for the last man standing. And he/she will gain normal rewards.

1. This game mode will be restricted from 8 to 32 players. No less. Else wise, getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd would be all too easy.

1. The winner is determined by the amount of kills alone, however, the last man standing will get normal winning Rewards.

It goes without saying that if the champion is also the last man standing, he will gain .50% more to his already high reward.

You will gain no points for helping with kills, so work fast, work hard.

P.s. Make sure to support this game mode as well. It’s from JPhack:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21762-the-techno-virus/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21762-the-techno-virus/)

And the winner the last man standing or the guy with more kills? I see a everyone picking recon, warping and waiting for most of the players to be dead, then comming back to clean the damaged ships with their stuff on cd

Responded.  Refer to rule 5.

This is like one hell of a Mexican standoff. Skilled players would probably get focused-fired, lurkers who didn’t forge alliances would get outnumbered. Schweet.

For the F sake, no FFA. Team Deathmatch is what we need.

That’s combat recon, albeit, it can be adjusted a bit. or do you mean “Multi Team battle” ?

Now, I believe a reward, in the form of sweet rolls, is in order.

lets get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmblllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+1

Hmmmm… Im gonna get so murderd by ceptor spam

SC is mostly team game. I dont feel such gamemode would fit. What to do with squads in it?

I would like to see a “Free For All” type match-up where no one is on a team.

It also wouldn’t hurt to have a map with a Colosseum like area in the middle.

Rules:

1. All players start out in a circle at the edge of the map. (top bottom, left right forward back, etc). 360 Degrees.

1. Everyone has 1 ship each. (1 life)   (there can be two versions to this, an arcade style and a realistic style.)

1. the champion gains x3 rewards. 2nd place gets x2, and the third gains 1.5. All others will obtain the loss reward except for the last man standing. And he/she will gain normal rewards.

1. This game mode will be restricted from 8 to 32 players. No less. Else wise, getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd would be all too easy.

1. The winner is determined by the amount of kills alone, however, the last man standing will get normal winning Rewards.

It goes without saying that if the champion is also the last man standing, he will gain .50% more to his already high reward.

You will gain no points for helping with kills, so work fast, work hard.

P.s. Make sure to support this game mode as well. It’s from JPhack:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21762-the-techno-virus/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21762-the-techno-virus/)

Whats to prevent 3 dudes that are friends to gang up on the others, or even worst, 10 dudes, so the 10 of them gets the same number of kills.

1. There are some ship classes which would be useless here… if you were Gaijin, how would you push that down on the throat of those players who usually fly them?

2. The whole thing would be totally owned by bloody interceptors…

3. If you happen to get killed in the beginning, are you supposed to sit around for the next 15 minutes, while the battle ends?

4. On an average, for most of the players it wouldn’t worth playing in this mode, as they have a lot lower chance to get a win-like reward here, than in conventional arcade battles. Because of that I think it would be quickly deserted, especially if you consider how many players SC has.

5. Even if you get this through, getting absolutely nothing for kill assists sounds like a short way to disappointment.