Rules change

I saw the forum and game rules got updated. Did anyone actually read through the whole thing again to see what got changed? I’m too lazy and need someone to do the work for me  ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

I suggest for the admins to write the forum rules on Github, so we can see the changes when we do a new pull.
I’m actually still missing the page “How to become a moderator?”, because I wanna be but I dunno how to apply for that job.

2 minutes ago, Entersprite said:

I suggest for the admins to write the forum rules on Github, so we can see the changes when we do a new pull.
I’m actually still missing the page “How to become a moderator?”, because I wanna be but I dunno how to apply for that job.

Can’t apply. You have to be chosen ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

12 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Can’t apply. You have to be chosen ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Then there should be and info topic about how to be the chosen one. And the requirements. Like how many posts I have to report, how active should I be, If I get selected how many posts I need to delete per day, etc.

45 minutes ago, millanbel said:

I saw the forum and game rules got updated. Did anyone actually read through the whole thing again to see what got changed? I’m too lazy and need someone to do the work for me  ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

Just paragraph 6 (regarding corporations) was updated.

4 minutes ago, niripas said:

Niri give me CEO of WPK ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

9 minutes ago, niripas said:

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Niri give me CEO of WPK ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

That will certainly not happen.

9 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

That will certainly not happen.

Oh, Why?

Interesting questions:

3.14  It is forbidden to publicly announce one’s intention to attack the opponents at their own spawn points. Spawn farm — is methodical elimination of the opposing team instead of ending the battle by completing the main objective.

Why so why the game reward with extra points spawn camp in survival mode? Actually there is only one beacon mode and detonation where you don’t get any points for killing, all the other case your goal is eliminate the enemy team as fast as you can. (even if I don’t support spawn camp)

_ 2.8. Rating _

Each user has 6 rating points at his disposal: 3 positive and 3 negative. With their help, you can “mark” a message of another user. Rank points are awarded to your account once a day.

How can I downVote? Also bug report, I have 6 upVotes ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)