Rocket Warning beeping and lock on sound missing

1. If you get attacked by a missile the beeping warning sound does not get played.

Also if you get a lock on the short signal is missing.

1. Hear these two sound

3./4. vid

1. always

2. [logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16025)

7./8./9./10. not needed

Unable to reproduce

2 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Unable to reproduce

Have you even checked it on Linux?

4 hours ago, John161 said:

Did you tell him it had to be tested on Linux?

41 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Did you tell him it had to be tested on Linux?

Have you ckecked the Forum Section we are in?

5 minutes ago, John161 said:

Have you ckecked the Forum Section we are in?

Is it a Yes?

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Is it a Yes?

Nope, what I’m saying is that I would expect not having to explicitly say that he should check it with a Linux system since this the Linux section. But his answer sounds like he has used Windows/Mac for testing since I’m not the only one with this issue. Also this is probably the same as #0058481 which got closed without giving any reason.

On 26.01.2018 at 1:13 PM, John161 said:

OMG, it’s a Linux! I’m sorry.

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/) it seems to effect all vorbis sound files

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/) Do you guys have any intention to fix it? Shipping all the affected sound files as mp3 instead of vorbis (or was it another codec (?)) should be work as a workaround if can’t fix the code.

On 1/26/2018 at 10:05 AM, John161 said:

Nope, what I’m saying is that I would expect not having to explicitly say that he should check it with a Linux system since this the Linux section. But his answer sounds like he has used Windows/Mac for testing since I’m not the only one with this issue. Also this is probably the same as #0058481 which got closed without giving any reason.

[@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/)  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)