Anywhere else is the kindergarten sandpit where we go to have fun stomping aces

BTW ArcTic:

dXzUSOW.jpg

Feeling a bit lonely there?  :00222:

I won that match with 10000 ping too! 

Wow this thread is confused now XD

But thanks sephirosk!

xD yeah kinda. 

Perhaps NA$A Gang is afraid to play against people who have equal equipment to what they have?

t5 white gloves or t3 and below. if you don’t think you can take us, just say so. :smiley:

I dunno if equipment level even matters. Most LRF has meh defense layouts but I while I was in LRF you attacked me 3 times in one round and got you all three times. Then I killed you once while going offensively. And you never killed me that round.

I dunno if equipment level even matters. Most LRF has meh defense layouts but I while I was in LRF you attacked me 3 times in one round and got you all three times. Then I killed you once while going offensively. And you never killed me that round.

ur right. people kept stealing my darned kills! I would have had you lol 

Here is a serious question, where did the name RadiX come from? Just curious, since I’ve never heard of anything near it.

t5 is where the big boys play

Anywhere else is the kindergarten sandpit where we go to have fun stomping aces

BTW ArcTic:

dXzUSOW.jpg

Feeling a bit lonely there?  :00222:

I call this pic “ArcTic & friends”

What :008j:  T5 is for the BIg boys… ?  

Who’s farming in T3  :008j: ?   

Do you all realize how much hard working is involved in Farming ?  :008j:  

T1-T3 kindergarten sandpit  ?   Say it not SOOOO !!!     Preschool is less stressful  :00555:

NA$A Gang ?  Who’s DAT  ?  :004j:

Oh maybe you run into a special operations team made up of super secret members within NA$A   

Perhaps NA$A Gang is afraid to play against people who have equal equipment to what they have? 

Say WHAT?  :fed013:    

Some of us (non super secret members) have no problem mixing up with RadiX members in the so called preschool\kindergarden sandpit  :006j:   

T3 used to be packed to the brim with Nasa and nukes. But then they went in T5 and lost their soul.

T3 used to be packed to the brim with Nasa and nukes. But then they went in T5 and lost their soul.

Are you implying we had soul at some point?! :015:

Here is a serious question, where did the name RadiX come from? Just curious, since I’ve never heard of anything near it.

noun formal

a source or origin of something.

It means origin. first time i saw the word i loved it. 

I call this pic “ArcTic & friends”

LOL that made me laugh really hard. no lie. :smiley:

What :008j:  T5 is for the BIg boys… ?  

Who’s farming in T3  :008j: ?   

Do you all realize how much hard working is involved in Farming ?  :008j:  

T1-T3 kindergarten sandpit  ?   Say it not SOOOO !!!     Preschool is less stressful  :00555:

NA$A Gang ?  Who’s DAT  ?  :004j:

Oh maybe you run into a special operations team made up of super secret members within NA$A   

Say WHAT?  :fed013:    

Some of us (non super secret members) have no problem mixing up with RadiX members in the so called preschool\kindergarden sandpit  :006j:   

sounds good. I know Dirk still farms t3 cuz he’s one of NASA’s “casual” players. and Recoil could probably play when he has time lol. 

I remember that!!! I still miss TaylorSwift. I still say they should’ve given him a guitar shaped ship…

Are you implying we had soul at some point?! :015:

You once had souls! But they are no more. not even your shoes have soles. :D 

izzy2_copy.jpg

it got so quiet, the bunneh decided to make some noise. 

I typed Robo Bunny Mafia in youtube and this came up:

lol that’s awesome. where can i get one? 

noun formal

a source or origin of something.

It means origin. first time i saw the word i loved it. 

Ahh cool, interesting.

yupyup. 

The robobunny mafia will be claiming Gold sectors within the next week or so. Apply today and get a free (virtual) fedora and (virtual) ak47! 

(despite what NA$A Gang has to say) 

The robobunny mafia will be claiming Gold sectors within the next week or so. Apply today and get a free (virtual) fedora and (virtual) ak47! 

(despite what NA$A Gang has to say) 

Are they still claiming Barter Zone? Cos that sector belonged to CDF last night :slight_smile:  We didn’t see you there…