RIP Star Conflict

Some resources even have a cap of 50.  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

17 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Some resources even have a cap of 50.  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Sooo it’s mentally deficient low. M’kay - I’ll check back in a week and see if Star Conflict still exists.

They just keep spamming the new resources ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)
I can’t follow them anymore.
I guess they have some BullSh*t resource name generator.
Just random 1-3 words and some stupid icon.

I can help generating these name.
Metal Brutal Plate, Hyper Alien Resonator, Xeno composite injector, Super reactor deflector,
or just
Front Uranium Competent Key    Unit

Just now, MightyHoot said:

We should make our own list of resources so they dont have to figure it out on their own.

I think 1000 names will be enough for few months maybe half a year ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I’m sure they would introduce all of these resources within one week.

1 minute ago, MightyHoot said:

We should make our own list of resources so they dont have to figure it out on their own.

I think 1000 names will be enough for few months maybe half a year ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Paralysium, Gospelweed, Alien Noble gas, Xenophobe Cockpit, Bundlebeedium, Neodayum, Xenofistal, Crystal Farts, Alien Forehead

Thats enough for the next month i hope.

4 minutes ago, Oregyen said:

Xenophobe Cockpit

The Great Daragon Treasury has denied your proposal…

HAHAHA, my anculus is bursting with mirth, you are losing this war!

5 minutes ago, g4borg said:

Maybe, but i am still Dishuman!

13 hours ago, CptDoss said:

May you rust in pieces, Star Conflict.

ur cute

oh hi guys i’m here to support you

57 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

or just
Front Uranium Competent Key    Unit

I especially like that one… no idea why xD

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

Recon node resource have a cap of 10. 

1 hour ago, Milfeulle said:

Recon node resource have a cap of 10. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA, maybe you should stay at Tharga…

46 minutes ago, Waiban said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, maybe you should stay at Tharga…

Don’t worry, he’s not limited to 200 or 300 bucks get it? k, i’ll see myself out…

5 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Okay, I gotta ask now I’ve read through all the different doom-threads (helllooo 2014) - but what exactly is the cap? Is it stupid low like 500 or something or is it in the thousands?

It also seems I’m not updating star conflict for a while…

Im waiting for Day 3 “Resource Limiter” problem

4 hours ago, Oregyen said:

Maybe, but i am still Dishuman!

4 hours ago, g4borg said:

The Shakal Confederacy recommends you both take a chill pill and contemplate the meaning of life in a peaceful galaxy where the technology exists to increase storage indefinitely by building structures!

We are also willing to trade you many units of Riggan Spice we have obtained from a trader if your happiness levels are too low ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Stop this conflict or you will be no better than the nefarious Hive that you so despise!

A few resource names for the developers to consider:

• Potatonium
  • Sodium Chloride (in case players weren’t salty enough)
  • Incomp’Leetpa’Tchnoats
  • Baykonn
  • Many’Buggs

Oh what a suprise… In the time it took me to write this post, they already came up with a new resource to add…

jiFfM.jpg

Now its gone again. All this trouble for nothing.