Ricasso murder-spree 308

Why? Because I want to. Video is not available in Krautland due to hubris. Deal with it. :V

The fit:

prXuBuE.jpg

B1qKXWT.png

Weapon: Shrapnel, because that’s a man’s weapon, not the laser.

Ammunition: Iridium Slugs (super easy to manufacture and you save 1-2 CPU slots). Also, dat 0.9º spread.

Missile: DOOMSDAY!! Because INYOURFACE!

Actives: The usual shebang. Adaptive Camo, Plasma Arc for lazy Fighters & Frigates. Orion because that’s the sole module you should have fitted in any CovOps. And why Armour Kit? Because fast getaways. Shield Booster doesn’t have the regen you have with the Kit. Also, it’s hard for other players to hit you, regardless, so armour is naturally more resilient.

Passives:

• Collision Compensator. I attached a video. You’ll understand why the ColComp instead of Vernier.

• Emergency Barrier: God, so many facetorps that killed them instead of me. Besides, the ship is naturally stable, so no need to waste the slot or pick between energy or your life.

• EM Diffuser + Adaptive Shield. Been using the EM, found it to be more survivable against anything using EM damage. Alternatively, use 2 Adaptives for extra survivability, but less against Torpedoes and annoying EM guns.

• Regenerative Coating. Because Engineers aren’t everywhere and I’ve found it to be incredibly helpful in surviving…

• Infrared Scanner: CRITCRITCRITCRITCRIT. Need I go on?

How to fly it:

• fly in, Missile + Orion = instagib Fighters.

• fly in, Missile + Arc = dead Frigates.

• stay back, Missile = crippled Ceptor on the run.

Sneaky b@stard.

That’s wrong!

Sneaky b@stard.

That’s wrong!

That’s CovOps. Fly in, destroy, fly out.

So you were saying that Ricasso was better than Hawk-M because of the 2 Adaptvies but you’re not even using them. Reported and saged.

You are not flying a ricasso, you are flying a doomsday platform. And invasion ammo. No respect sir…

The video and the music selection is cool though  :fed001:

So you were saying that Ricasso was better than Hawk-M because of the 2 Adaptvies but you’re not even using them. Reported and saged.

I was using them at first, but then Plasma Guns & RFBs started to mangle me and rip my shields out. After all, the fit is very slow and not all that manoeuvrable. So I started to experiment.

• Adaptive Armour worked… For a while. But I missed the hull regen to recover more quickly and return into battle (because of no fraking Engineers anywhere).

• Swapped an Adaptive for an EM Diffuser and voila. Better PG/RFB tank. Even Singularities don’t hit you as hard. Torpedoes still trigger my EB, though, that sucks.

• Tweaked the Collision Compensator for Vernier. Considering how terrible I am at flying, I got a lot of Thud medals, so I switched back to the Collision Compensator.

• Also changed the EB to a Voltage Regulator because of an ECM swarm I started facing. That worked. For about 5 seconds. Back to the EB.

You are not flying a ricasso, you are flying a doomsday platform. And invasion ammo. No respect sir…

The video and the music selection is cool though

How else am I gonna troll anyone in a Jericho CovOps!?

I noticed two things.

1: you have no lag, I am really happy I am switching the Internet at my house.

2: Invasion ammo, and doom missles are a bit way too much. .09 spread? Thats wrong. I can dodge the missle, but .09 that’s a pants kicker.

Why not 3: props of a build within your abilities.

I noticed two things.

1: you have no lag, I am really happy I am switching the Internet at my house.

2: Invasion ammo, and doom missles are a bit way too much. .09 spread? Thats wrong. I can dodge the missle, but .09 that’s a pants kicker.

Why not 3: props of a build within your abilities.

1. > no lag

Yeah, I must’ve left out the games I played in the ruskie servers, constant 90+ ping.

1. Really not too much. If I wanted utmost efficiency, I’d be using Thermal/EM missiles. Doomsdays are just for trolling and killing lazy Fighters/Frigates a LOT faster. Iridium Slugs are pretty much mandatory for ALL my Shrapnel ships, now. Used a similar fit on the last 3-way Team Battle match on a Waki-R, it was excellent against the present stationary Fighters/Frigates. I’m always the wild card in a group. You expect me to follow the meta and I just flip people off and kill them with other types of damage.

1. Thank ye.

Tried the build, all I can say is trolololololol, as I take down frigates and slow fighters with ease.

I made a couple changes that drastically improved the build:

DRjYJcL.jpg

Changed the collision comp to vernier, as the extra rotation is a necessity when flying an inty (and you should know how to fly without crashing).

Changed the EB to a pulse discharger to get some extra damage.

Changed the regenerative coating to passive armor to compensate for the pulse discharger (and you dont need hull regen when you have the hull heal kit).

After i made the changes, I noticed a large leap in the damage i dealt. The extra rotation also helps evade incoming fire when moving from one target to another.

Overall I still prefer the Kite, as this build sucks vs other inties, but this build is fun to fly.

saved it, and watching it again and again http://jogarjogosdemoto.com/

Changed the collision comp to vernier, as the extra rotation is a necessity when flying an inty (and you should know how to fly without crashing).

Changed the EB to a pulse discharger to get some extra damage.

Changed the regenerative coating to passive armor to compensate for the pulse discharger (and you dont need hull regen when you have the hull heal kit).

After i made the changes, I noticed a large leap in the damage i dealt. The extra rotation also helps evade incoming fire when moving from one target to another.

I had those modules. But, for my skillset:

I was using them at first, but then Plasma Guns & RFBs started to mangle me and rip my shields out. After all, the fit is very slow and not all that manoeuvrable. So I started to experiment.

• Adaptive Armour worked… For a while. But I missed the hull regen to recover more quickly and return into battle (because of no fraking Engineers anywhere).

• Swapped an Adaptive for an EM Diffuser and voila. Better PG/RFB tank. Even Singularities don’t hit you as hard. Torpedoes still trigger my EB, though, that sucks.

• Tweaked the Collision Compensator for Vernier. Considering how terrible I am at flying, I got a lot of Thud medals, so I switched back to the Collision Compensator.

• Also changed the EB to a Voltage Regulator because of an ECM swarm I started facing. That worked. For about 5 seconds. Back to the EB.