RF Blaster On Interceptors - Fire Rate And DPS Bug

Bug report:

What’s wrong?

RF Blaster weapon - Interceptor (fire rate and DPS is actually slower and thus lower than shown on the statistical screen)

How to fix it?

RF Blaster should have matched fire rate that and DPS that matches statistical data, based on dealt damage in certain period of time.

This issue was caused many updates ago, when all of the sudden some weapons, most noticeably, RF Blaster got affected.

Same statistics, same equipment setup, same implants, but even by the sound you could hear, that it fired much slower than it used to.

Some unconfirmed statements about this bug:

• Any fire rate that is higher than 100 is not matched or correct on most weapons, including RF Blaster

• A Rank 11 Federation Implant may have something to do with this bug - Increases fire rate by 8%

I forgot to include the implant fire rate info (CTRL key), which makes fire rate a bit higher as well.

Note: Increased fire rate sound did not change or increase, even when fire rate was significantly higher.

Logs:

[2017.03.01 00.46.31.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13601)

Video:

Spoiler

Is it duoble of [this report](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32350-weapons-have-slower-rate-of-fire/&page=1)?

3 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Is it duoble of [this report](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32350-weapons-have-slower-rate-of-fire/&page=1)?

Yes, but my bug report is more specific in details. You should consider checking them both.

This one alone focus on one particular issue - RF Blaster only.

Mr. Skula1975, Bug ID tag is needed.

On 06.03.2017 at 7:36 PM, Koromac said:

Mr. Skula1975, Bug ID tag is needed.

IF it double of other bug, new tag don’t needed.

On 3/10/2017 at 0:43 PM, Skula1975 said:

IF it double of other bug, new tag don’t needed.

I need a status update.

Is this bug already fixed?

It’s been over 1 year and it seems that it’s still the same.

Thank you.

not fixed yet