RF Blaster - Bug?

Posting here first before a bug report.

Has there been a large change to RF Blaster ?

Why is the Rate of fire so much slower ?  I looked at some compairison video’s of the old ussage and firerate of the weapon and now.  There is a massive difference:

I re-read the patch notes 1+2+3 and couldn t a mention of a change.   A number of us were talking about this weapon on TS and could only come to the conclusion of some type of bug.

Plasmagun_Autofire_Icon.png

If other people see issues with it.  I will create a full bug report but wanted a discussion before I made a formal complaint.

All weapons got nerfed in fire rate. It could be possible, that we got an old bug introduced back, which had some sort of slow-mo effect.

Like always, if you think this is a bug, create a proper bug report, including logs, etc.

The “Phase One” patch did bring a bug into Fire rate of many weapons, supposedly most of those were fixed, or rather Developers might be under impression that those are fixed.

It is possible that RF-Blaster still has an issue with that parameter, and if it does it is definitely not intentional.

They mentioned somewhere they did that to stop spamming,as compensation they boosted their damage so they have the same DPS,case closed.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

They mentioned somewhere they did that to stop spamming,as compensation they boosted their damage so they have the same DPS,case closed.

I have no idea what you are talking about