Returning player

Hi Guys

I’ve returned to the game having had some unexpected health  issues and ive got to say ive missed it sorely, needed a procedure to stop me having seizures and now all thankfully resolved, however, I havnt played since february 2019 and was wondering if anyone might be willing to give me a run down of changes, new stuff, the current meta and what i should be doing now im back?

Treated myself to some in game currency, anything worth spednig it on to maybe catch up if ive fallen behind?

Look forward to any help

best

scruffles

On 9/1/2021 at 9:06 AM, wesa4 said:

since february 2019

Ah man 2019, uhm good question - not an awful amount has changed. I think seed chips were around then so that’s the same although we now have defensive stats on them that people mostly ignore.
The Rank 17 Destroyers have been rolling out so slowly that most people just don’t care and PvP finally had some more maps added to the rotation after literally 3 years.

On 9/1/2021 at 4:36 AM, wesa4 said:

Hi Guys

I’ve returned to the game having  had some unexpected health  issues and ive got to say ive missed it sorely, needed a procedure to stop me having seizures and now all thankfully resolved, however, I havnt played since february 2019 and was wondering if anyone might be willing to give me a run down of changes, new stuff, the current meta and what i should be doing now im back?

Treated myself to some in game currency, anything worth spednig it on to maybe catch up if ive fallen behind?

Look forward to any help

best

scruffles

same issue here.