Returning player looks for a Corp.

Well after nearly 3 years break of SC i decided to come back to look what has changed… and well it has changed a lot lol.

However 3 years ago i played this game with some friends but no one of them plays it anymore and for whatever reason they stoped playing it these 3 years ago and so i left the game as well cus no real fun value was existing anymore cus playing alone (and with rndms) is sometimes… “intresting” to put it that way.

But well time to move forward again and to look for another corp to play with (cus i was in the corp of my friends that now is “dead”). My main battle playstyle is PvE contend while PvP and Co-op is more used for the daily bonus. My ships are more or less something like an “my own idea” style instead of optimized from my personal feeling.

Cus i have no Headset TS3 and stuff to communicate “directly” isn´t really an option for me.

My playing time is average around 3-4 hours+.

You should tell us your time zone, that help. And you shouldn’t be limiting yourself. PVE is good for a while, but the real hook is PVP. You can lose all the time and yet have fun. It all depends you get balanced teams

You can apply in Chaotic Legion, we have players who speak english and spanish. You send me a message to ntboble in the game and I speak with our CEO, Soartex.

Check out my signature link if you need info, for anything else ask me ingame.

1 hour ago, ntboble said:

You should tell us your time zone, that help. And you shouldn’t be limiting yourself. PVE is good for a while, but the real hook is PVP. You can lose all the time and yet have fun. It all depends you get balanced teams

You can apply in Chaotic Legion, we have players who speak english and spanish. You send me a message to ntboble in the game and I speak with our CEO, Soartex.

Regarding PvP… it simply isn´t my mode that could “drive” me insane sometimes cus i couldn´t stand the battles that are basicle “presented” to the other team or i don´t notice any teamplay during the fights. And losings in a row is something that just adds then to this. Normaly i´m a calm person but PvP can make me very critical in some points. Making me feel happy to do PvP is kinda of a “master trial” that really hard is to pull of in order to convince me to “like” PvP.

In these terms i more leave it to the real PvPlers who can enjoy it no matter the circumstances cus if i notice that a battle will end in a defeat i “stop conrtibuting” anymore effort… Ok PvE can drive me crazy sometimes too but this only in the R11+ regions where for mysterious reasons some rounds end faster then they began and players die due of “solo jolo runs” or something like that lol.

Anyways in terms of my timezone it´s EU timezone (and more exactly germany (and even more exactly GMT+1))

apparently they’re called carps nowadays, not corps ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

“Regarding PvP… it simply isn´t my mode that could “drive” me insane sometimes cus i couldn´t stand the battles that are basicle “presented” to the other team or i don´t notice any teamplay during the fights.”   this happens to everyone

“And losings in a row is something that just adds then to this.”

the first win of the day is the hardest for everyone

Normaly i´m a calm person but PvP can make me very critical in some points

that is your inner BEAST want to be unleashed

join the darkside be a killer

BEASTs

when the sun goes down    and your wanting to fight

look for a BEAST ask them and they will help you join

or you can apply

HalFfast CEO BEASTs

14 hours ago, Vesperion said:

Regarding PvP… it simply isn´t my mode that could “drive” me insane sometimes cus i couldn´t stand the battles that are basicle “presented” to the other team or i don´t notice any teamplay during the fights. And losings in a row is something that just adds then to this. Normaly i´m a calm person but PvP can make me very critical in some points. Making me feel happy to do PvP is kinda of a “master trial” that really hard is to pull of in order to convince me to “like” PvP.

In these terms i more leave it to the real PvPlers who can enjoy it no matter the circumstances cus if i notice that a battle will end in a defeat i “stop conrtibuting” anymore effort… Ok PvE can drive me crazy sometimes too but this only in the R11+ regions where for mysterious reasons some rounds end faster then they began and players die due of “solo jolo runs” or something like that lol.

Anyways in terms of my timezone it´s EU timezone (and more exactly germany (and even more exactly GMT+1))

Da wir hier ja anscheinend nen Deutschen haben kann ich auch auf deutsch antworten^^

Also wir ham ne sehr aktive deutsche sub-community; keine Auflagen von wegen ts3, discord oder sonstiges; aktive Spieler sind immer willkommen

Wenn du bei uns mitmachen willst kannst entweder ne Appli an “Last man Standing” [FAITH] schicken oder mich direkt fragen (Flash0914)

(kick ist nichts persönlches sondern platzmangel falls inaktiv)