Ressurces Limits for nodes and Cabin alien recon - no logic !

now , new ressoures having some limits , i’m fine with that but i’m a bit desapinted by the limits fixed .

To build the new Cabin alien recon , we need 10 piece for 5 differents parts .For this ressources limits set at 50

To get some nodes we need 2 or more special ressoures for each new nodes , for this limits set at 10 max

Why , making the choice to fix the limit so low for ressources nodes than ressources cabin , to reach R15 wee need more and more …?

Working as intended. To avoid farming enough nodes for the second cabin.

20 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Working as intended.  To avoid farming enough nodes for the second cabin. To force players trade resources before they reach the limit so that they spend GS

Fixed

26 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Fixed

Both options are correct, then.

45 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Working as intended. To avoid farming enough nodes for the second cabin.

so it was more logic , to be build 5 Cabin Tai’kin even we’ve all ready get it …Oo

devs. need fix limits with the requirements to build a shilp , if we need 25 xeno new ressources for all nodes it make more sence to fix the limit at above 20-30 than only 10 .

and i said we can stack a huge amount of parts even we need only 10 parts to craft the Cabin Tai’kin

The cost per node is off the charts even in the start… And when you see how the nodes are designed you cant unsee how costly it ends up to be.

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

The cost per node is off the charts even in the start… And when you see how the nodes are designed you cant unsee how costly it ends up to be.

indeed , but each time we unlock a rank we can the requirement grow up a bit ^^

there’s 2 points here .

first , set a limit or a cap for all that we need (hidden or not ) , avoid spam on the market . atm mostly peploe want to sell their xxxxx useless parts of cabin’ parts .

2nd , with a tree skill player want to know how to manage the ressources , points they spend .

as a veteran player i take carefully on my skill trees for alien ships to avoid not having enought ressources to update my ship on next tier rank but imagine new comer they see the cap are only set at 10 max for ressources nodes , they can spend freely their ressources but after 2 or 5 nodes on T3 they don’t have enought ressources to keep upgrade their ship .

all those mechanics need to be clarify with all details before players spend time to craft and uprade their ships  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I would expect these node costs after i get the ship to rank7 or 9, not like at the very start but okay, i guess it is what it is.

On 21/04/2017 at 0:40 AM, ORCA1911 said:

I would expect these node costs after i get the ship to rank7 or 9, not like at the very start but okay, i guess it is what it is.

i hope they rework the drop loot system

since a week , i try to drop the nano’xeno ressouce for my node , no drop …still looting ressources i’ve all ready 10 and each time is destroyed .

a bit sad to see we’re stuck for unlucky dop ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

dev. may be remind the succes of SC as the start is because dev. having a good mood with the F2P , players support on the begining by buy GS for bundle dlc , licence but now all those mechanics not works as intented and players leave off the game or don’t support any more on investing GS

It’s going to be funny once the spenders run out of target practice ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Too bad we wont run out of spenders, eh, someone has to keep the game alive, they should get like their own server where they can mess with eachother instead.

Without them you wouldn’t be able to play in the first place.