resources for destroyer

hello,i was gathering materials for imperial destroyer “invincible” i had bunch of parts ins tore so started to build parts and i ran into problem,not eoungh…neodium plates.need some,perhaps  impure neodium will be handy - looked for this over  sectors with aliens,cybers and no result except losing my ship few times to aliens -using  cerberus from time to time and alligator ship aswell because is faster and can outrun aliens… i started to blow up freighters but none of them had impure neodium,so my question is - is impure neodium and neodium plate capped and  it stops from  coming in loot after certain  amount and  starts  coming in loot again at next day?

where i can look for impure neodium yet/  alien sectors  have only death,was killed evrytime with my alligator and cerberus.

go mining/ does pve coop with it?

Do daily missions for Neodium. 24 every day ezpz.

1 hour ago, viperki said:

hello,i was gathering materials for imperial destroyer “invincible” i had bunch of parts ins tore so started to build parts and i ran into problem,not eoungh…neodium plates.need some,perhaps  impure neodium will be handy - looked for this over  sectors with aliens,cybers and no result except losing my ship few times to aliens -using  cerberus from time to time and alligator ship aswell because is faster and can outrun aliens… i started to blow up freighters but none of them had impure neodium,so my question is - is impure neodium and neodium plate capped and  it stops from  coming in loot after certain  amount and  starts  coming in loot again at next day?

where i can look for impure neodium yet/  alien sectors  have only death,was killed evrytime with my alligator and cerberus.

They practically throw that stuff at you… you get 24 neo daily for winning 2 battles in any mode. Play pve and you will find one every damned battle + plus you even get plates for level ups…

already doing that,i need 1 more  to get the destroyer,where i have to go  in open space and what ship is preferred? alligator is  so slow  and  cerberus  always die to aliens,with alligator can outrun them but still im taking few green fireballs on my tail and almost cant escape

Try fighters and take a look at my guides in general.

your guide has no answer  for my question. i came across  plenty of guides and there was notthing i look for… i want to find impure neodium - thats all. what sector i need to go

You can find impure neodium in every sector ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”) after a battle, in rank 8 or above ship. And accomplish the Broker’s “Destroyer resources” mission. That give 24 neodiums. Try Co-op mode.

Just to add onto what SuDoKu said with a bit of my imperfect knowledge:

Impure Neodium can be obtained during trophy search after a battle, but if I recall correctly you should have max synergy ships above rank 8 on to maximise your chances at a drop (I don’t know if this rule was changed or not). If you are lucky or persistent enough you may even get a full Neodium plate drop. Other than that Neodium can be found in rank 7+ systems or uncommonly from transports, including those near stations.

As for exploring in open space in general, take a tackler with cruise engine modifier if you aren’t confident you can fight the enemies in the sectors you are visiting. Destroyers are also capable of fighting most regular enemies ( some tips for when you make yours) but aren’t very effective against aliens at close range.

6 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

max synergy ships

Oh yes, max. synergy ships needed.

You can find neodium and berylium like right outside any station but if you’re looking for “go to a to find b” that’s not gonna happen sadly, everything is random.

i was looting containers  in system with aliens and station,there was bunch of  cans and one of them had impure neodium. but taking aliens down in long range frigate usually ended in death,finally breeded  archon and it still dies but takes longer. i can easily survive in most non-pvp areas that have cybers or biomorphs but when i hug  hunter or predator im dead and spent whole day  on alien system to find just  2 pieces of  impure neodium entire 12 hours just to find 2 pieces ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

i am doing dailies and levelling up doing pve-coop things to  maximize chances. my destroyer has level 3 at the moment but it will grow bigger,we all know its random chance to drop impure neodium that is true but there are locations where its  easier to find than systems with station.

afaik this isnt random at all  it depends on a,b,c  to get d  it must be tied to ship level,system level i think higher ship higher system.just want to know   system names  where people found more impure neodium than anywhere else. no i am not doing “fly from a to b”  i shoot what can drop container,cant afford spatial scanner so cant scan stuff around for neodium plates so i have to loot evrything i can find and eject if its not impure neodium.

Have you tried my os guide?