Resolutions

So gentlemen, we’re looking at a whole bunch of stuff coming in the new year - a whole bunch of reworks in the game to happen, some new ships, the new faction stuff and most excitingly…

A new channel for everything Star Conflict, from yours truly.

In the new year, I will begin streaming as much as I can to show people what it is I am playing at the time and how I am playing my ships. I will also be streaming leagues with my team (Shogun), as well as other materials such as tournaments and even sharing some antics and fun stuff. I hope to upload as many of these as I can to promote my own growth as a pilot, make the best of what I can show people and hopefully also promote the growth of other players and develop people’s ideas.

That being said, I will also be doing stuff outside of streaming. To increase our current player potential within this end of the community, I will also be leading as many wings as I can to help develop players to become stronger pilots, giving as much advice and performing as many leadership duties as I can to push forward the aspiring pilots who hope to join the most elite ranks in the grid, providing these players with the equipment necessary themselves so that when it comes around, these players can also step into training with and teaching newer pilots themselves. I will also push this year to unlock the “Grandmaster” title, playing with as many players from the lower end of the game as I can - and motivating players to carry on through as much of the grind as there is and even further.

Finally, my last resolution…

Spoiler

wVAN7R0.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled.

With all of that out, what do you expect to accomplish this year? Let’s hear it!

Here is my resolution

nj05GpB.png

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

Here is my resolution

Hide contents

nj05GpB.png

Is that your current resolution or your new year resolution, Kosty…? ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

2 minutes ago, Shotan said:

Is that your current resolution or your new year resolution, Kosty…? ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Why do resolutions once a year when you can do them every day ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

My resolution is the same as last year: 1920x1080…

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

My resolution is the same as last year: 1920x1080…

Same here just x1200 xD

Also shotan wanna stream together? it would be fun ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Here is my resolution: Happy New Year 2017!

Spoiler

Why do you all have such boring resolutions, my game ones is 1920*1055

1 minute ago, John161 said:

Ooh an odd number of pixel rows!

5 minutes ago, Shotan said:

Ooh an odd number of pixel rows!

Or a small 25px height bar with some information e.g. clock under the game… You will never know

Or has the title bar from windowed mode. I play in fullscreen window now. So easy to move mouse out of game and do other things! Still has the fullscreen effect when playing.

Just now, RennieAshII said:

Or has the title bar from windowed mode. I play in fullscreen window now. So easy to move mouse out of game and do other things! Still has the fullscreen effect when playing.

I don’t have titlebars displayed on my system…

My Resolution is 2560x1440 96hz with Fast Sync on. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

31 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

My Resolution is 2560x1440 96hz with Fast Sync on. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

What is Fast Sync?

I know Free Sync, GSync and V-Sync

My Resolution is 1920x1080.

Also, I’ll try to finally git gud.

3 hours ago, Scar6 said:

My Resolution is 1920x1080.

Also, I’ll try to finally git gud.

Same. 

Ships schedule already mapped out for streams and some mission vids to come ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Also, Robwashere omg :o

Too bad DSR doesn’t work with SC,imagine playing the game on 4K,and not needing a 4K monitor,well,that’s a new goal for you over there,maybe now I will go under 200 FPS,would be great to finally have a proper strain on my 1060 from SC…

11 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Too bad DSR doesn’t work with SC,imagine playing the game on 4K,and not needing a 4K monitor,well,that’s a new goal for you over there,maybe now the I will go under 200 FPS,would be great to finally have a proper strain on my 1060…

it does work for Star Conflict

5 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

it does work for Star Conflict

Hm,I think I flipped the wrong switches there,lemme have a look…