Research not working anymore?

Hey i seem to have stopped gaining research points. i Can’t upgrade my gear anymore. It does not matter what module i try to research, i always get 0 points at the end of the round, as per attached screen shot.

Is this a bug? Or is there a limit to how much research i can do? i have looked around and asked people but got no answers so here i am

20170507161106_1.jpg.a50edcb088944961864e560cc4c71cf5.jpg

9 hours ago, DunDoo said:

Hey i seem to have stopped gaining research points. i Can’t upgrade my gear anymore. It does not matter what module i try to research, i always get 0 points at the end of the round, as per attached screen shot.

Is this a bug? Or is there a limit to how much research i can do? i have looked around and asked people but got no answers so here i am

20170507161106_1.jpg.a50edcb088944961864e560cc4c71cf5.jpg

Do you have maxed vouchers already, by any chance? Also, provide logs of a problem.

It’s a bug, Endeavour and Spiral can’t get vouchers, you gotta play other ships until it’s fixed.

2 hours ago, Chernoplot said:

It’s a bug, Endeavour and Spiral can’t get vouchers, you gotta play other ships until it’s fixed.

You mean installed modules on Endeavour/Spiral doesn’t get vouchers because i have been playing Spiral and i got vouchers for my module installed in other ship.

i have not maxed vouchers, i will try to research a module on a different ship and see what happens, thanks to all of you for responding so far ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Ok Guys

11 hours ago, Chernoplot said:

Yep, what he said. Thanks again for the help guys, much appreciated ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)