Requirement to getting Ze'ta Cabin

Was wondering but how would players be able to get the cabin after January 31st? Its pretty hard to get to level 20 for Crimson Haze when the chances of getting it a mission is low and there are people like me who are not in a corporation. Not to mention the difficulty of a lv 20 mission…

3 hours ago, LYoshiiro said:

Was wondering but how would players be able to get the cabin after January 31st? Its pretty hard to get to level 20 for Crimson Haze when the chances of getting it a mission is low and there are people like me who are not in a corporation. Not to mention the difficulty of a lv 20 mission…

You will be able to just craft it with resources. 

6 hours ago, LYoshiiro said:

It is hard. And you need a team of people that know what are they doing to beat that level. Ask around in the chat - that’s how I did it. It takes a few hours to figure out what to do and hone the team to beat it. 

10 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

It is hard. And you need a team of people that know what are they doing to beat that level. Ask around in the chat - that’s how I did it. It takes a few hours to figure out what to do and hone the team to beat it. 

True, altho at first lvl 18 seemed very hard and the lvl 20 impossible, can say that the difficulty is at 21 and over that.

I believe it comes with DLC bundle just like the other Ellydium ships…

12 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

What tier ships were you guys using? Was wondering if i need one of those t14 destroyers…

Yes you do, I’m at level 24 with it, we tried it but the modules would just get obliterated, and the photon is the most important one.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I’m at level 24

Does this mean you’ve completed level 24 and have 25 unlocked or does this mean you’ve completed 23 and have 24 unlocked? If its the former than we’re in trouble with the contest because it would mean the devs aren’t keeping their word on informing us every time a record is broken. Last notice they put out was that level 23 was accomplished and that was days ago…

I unlocked 24, 23 is not that hard to do.